e l f Cosmetics Eyeshadow Brush | SheSpeaks

• candries candries
    01.15.15

I love my ELF brushes! They work really well as an eye shadow brush .GREAT price point and it works well.

• Courtneyfaithh By  Courtneyfaithh
    01.02.11

it broke right after i bought it. but the bristles are nice, so i guess ill keep it.

• Tmissglossy By  Tmissglossy
    01.02.11

I buy this brush all the time I LOVE it .When I apply my eyeshadow it goes on soft and last all day

• cosmeticandy By  cosmeticandy
    12.30.10

LOVE IT! I could not live without this brush. I own six of these and they are just amazing for picking up alot of eyeshadow and i love them for any eyeshadow use even contouring. Also these can double as a brush for your mineral powder or regular powder for under eye concealing. Nice thick fluffy bristles and they practically dont shed. This is absolutely among my favorite products.

• angelicbeauty By  angelicbeauty
    12.24.10

It's only a dollar and work really good! This is my must have eyeshadow brush!

• HannaKristine By  HannaKristine
    12.24.10

I have not yet tried this product, hoping i can in the future(: i have heard wonderful reviews on it and its very soffttt i guess :D

• barrelracer532126 By  barrelracer532126
    12.21.10

I love this brush, its soft, supple, and blends easily. You can't beat the price, no matter where you go. Works just as good as any 20 dollar brush. I have recommended this brush to all my friends.

• cgd8602 By  cgd8602
    12.09.10

Who needs to buy MAC eyeshadow brushes at $15+ dollars when you can buy e.l.f.'s eyeshadow brush for $1? It does an amazing job at applying eyeshadow. I am never using sponge-tip applicators for my makeup routine again(the only way I will use sponge-tip applicators is on the go). Washing the eyeshadow brush is a breeze with this $1 eyeshadow brush.

• ginagina909 By  ginagina909
    11.07.10

I loves this dollar brush!!!! I'm not a huge makeup brush person (like my fingers), but this has converted me! I want t o try others!

• tiamia By  tiamia
    11.04.10

i just bought this brush and i LOVE it! im deffinantly going to purchase the rest of the line.. the best thing bout this brush is how well it blends!

• missjustina By  missjustina
    11.02.10

I definitely use this brush every day! It's great in quality and price, so you're killing two birds with one stone. It's soft and definitely works amazingly! Out of all the brushes, this is my favorite for eyeshadow.