e l f Cosmetics Eyeshadow Brush | SheSpeaks

• candries candries
    01.15.15

I love my ELF brushes! They work really well as an eye shadow brush .GREAT price point and it works well.

• loli1707 By  loli1707
    01.03.11

I have worked for M.A.C for 11 yrs & i have to say that ELF's brushes are great quality ..way beyond the price ..

• xoxodazzleglass By  xoxodazzleglass
    01.02.11

Very very very good brush! The quality is amazing and I own several. Every time I order from the elf website I pick up a few. This is a must have for me!

• Courtneyfaithh By  Courtneyfaithh
    01.02.11

it broke right after i bought it. but the bristles are nice, so i guess ill keep it.

• Tmissglossy By  Tmissglossy
    01.02.11

I buy this brush all the time I LOVE it .When I apply my eyeshadow it goes on soft and last all day

• cosmeticandy By  cosmeticandy
    12.30.10

LOVE IT! I could not live without this brush. I own six of these and they are just amazing for picking up alot of eyeshadow and i love them for any eyeshadow use even contouring. Also these can double as a brush for your mineral powder or regular powder for under eye concealing. Nice thick fluffy bristles and they practically dont shed. This is absolutely among my favorite products.

• angelicbeauty By  angelicbeauty
    12.24.10

It's only a dollar and work really good! This is my must have eyeshadow brush!

• HannaKristine By  HannaKristine
    12.24.10

I have not yet tried this product, hoping i can in the future(: i have heard wonderful reviews on it and its very soffttt i guess :D

• barrelracer532126 By  barrelracer532126
    12.21.10

I love this brush, its soft, supple, and blends easily. You can't beat the price, no matter where you go. Works just as good as any 20 dollar brush. I have recommended this brush to all my friends.

• cgd8602 By  cgd8602
    12.09.10

Who needs to buy MAC eyeshadow brushes at $15+ dollars when you can buy e.l.f.'s eyeshadow brush for $1? It does an amazing job at applying eyeshadow. I am never using sponge-tip applicators for my makeup routine again(the only way I will use sponge-tip applicators is on the go). Washing the eyeshadow brush is a breeze with this $1 eyeshadow brush.

• ginagina909 By  ginagina909
    11.07.10

I loves this dollar brush!!!! I'm not a huge makeup brush person (like my fingers), but this has converted me! I want t o try others!