Burts Bees Almond Milk Beeswax Hand Creme | SheSpeaks

• Burts Bees is an awesome brand. The only negative is the cost. It's way too expensive for such a small jar. The smell and quality is Perfecto!

• I love burt's bees products, but this one I will definitely never use again. Made my hands greasy and really couldn't tell much difference.

• nenesyd By  nenesyd
    07.05.09

I commend Burt's Bees for their commitment to natural products as a decent and affordable price.

• allisondusek By  allisondusek
    07.03.09

I havent yet tryed this product, but I love their lip balms, foot creams, and bath products!

• corilee20 By  corilee20
    06.26.09

I think this is a great product. I just bought some for my husband!

• SiLvEr-StArS By  SiLvEr-StArS
    06.26.09

Wow , I never seen this before. Just knowing that it has Almond milk in it makes me want to try it out. I would love to try this !

• Texmel By  Texmel
    06.26.09

This is a wonderful product to use on your feet before bedtime as well, especially in the wintertime. Smells comforting and amazing and really helps with dry skin!

• lorraineb671 By  lorraineb671
    06.26.09

I never used this product. however, I have two children that suffer with exzema and I'm going to try this product.

• Joy2008 By  Joy2008
    06.26.09

I love, love, love this product! It did wonders for me over the winter months!

• dtownraleighgirl By  dtownraleighgirl
    06.26.09

I wasn't part of this trial but I have used the Almond Milk hand creme in the past and it is an amazing product. I suffered second and third degree burns all the way up and down my left arm and after they initially healed I applied this product to the new skin everyday. Now I have NO SCARS on my arm, its almost impossible to tell where the burns were. Amazing product!!