Clinique Moisture Surge Extended Thirst Relief | SheSpeaks

• simbalala simbalala
    01.24.14

Love the way it leaves skin after using it. The cream does not feel greasy and love how skin absorbs it. love it.

• skyla926 By  skyla926
    10.27.11

Would love to have more of this product, a little goes a long way. Ask for a sample before you buy it and you will know if it is for you!

• pam674 By  pam674
    10.27.11

I love this product. It makes my skin very soft and is a perfect compliment to any moisturizer.

• PictureGirl By  PictureGirl
    10.27.11

Love this product!! It goes off smooth and absorbs leaving your skin soft. I have very sensitive skin so I have to watch what I use. I have had no problems with Moisture Surge irritating my skin.

• tinagoof By  tinagoof
    10.27.11

This moisturizer goes on very smooth and feels good on. It is not too heavy but still does the job.

• melindajoy By  melindajoy
    10.27.11

LOVE this product. I really like the all about eyes product too. Clinique makes great products

• griggar By  griggar
    10.27.11

I love this product and use it all of the time. It glides on smooth and makes my skin feel really soft. My makeup goes on great.

• laterunner By  laterunner
    10.27.11

I only had a sample and I loved it. Itgoes on really smooth and keeps me hyfrated.

• Cowgirld By  Cowgirld
    10.27.11

I have dry sensative skin and I love this product. Its a little pricy but well worth it.

• Debbieon By  Debbieon
    10.27.11

Bought this and its worth every cent. I have dry skin and this moisturizer made me feel like i had a new born baby skin...Love it

• pcorsale By  pcorsale
    10.27.11

my face is so soft and dewy , looks and FEELS fresh