Crayola Crayons | SheSpeaks

• apctoolshed apctoolshed
    09.27.17

A majestic crayola crayon kit

These awesome crayons come in a pack of 64 marvelous colors, with a built in the box sharpener. Every color of the rainbow and more majestic colors. A must have for a back to school school starter kit swell. I recommend this Crayola 64 piece kit from ages 3 and up

• Biancaarevalo By  Biancaarevalo
    03.23.12

No better crayons then Crayloa! I always stock up on these before school starts.

• Jadensmommie By  Jadensmommie

• Darlin23 By  Darlin23
    03.23.12

Who doesn't love a new box of Crayola crayons. These are by far my favorite crayon brand! Love to sit down with my girl's and color! Crayola always has fun and new colors!

• kitten08 By  kitten08
    03.23.12

My 2 1/2 year old loves these. When she was younger and put the washable ones in her mouth they would melt but the regular ones are great. They don't melt in the sun like the washable ones either. I have some in my purse for when we go out to dinner to keep her busy.

• carrieeck By  carrieeck
    03.23.12

I love crayola crayons! they are the best for any type of coloring! they clean up easy to

• breezy123 By  breezy123
    03.23.12

Wonderful product! My 7 year old will use nothing else. The crayons color wonderful and so not break like most other craylon products.

• jessiemarie By  jessiemarie
    03.23.12

The only kind i buy. Not worth saving a few cents to buy the cheap ones that don't work as well.