Crayola Crayons | SheSpeaks

• apctoolshed apctoolshed
    09.27.17

A majestic crayola crayon kit

These awesome crayons come in a pack of 64 marvelous colors, with a built in the box sharpener. Every color of the rainbow and more majestic colors. A must have for a back to school school starter kit swell. I recommend this Crayola 64 piece kit from ages 3 and up

• missrunyon09 By  missrunyon09
    03.30.12

my kids just love these as do i we color alot in my house we have got about 4 boxes so no fighting over anything lol

• lnlygrl96 By  lnlygrl96
    03.29.12

I love, love Crayola and now hey have the washables and they work excellent!!!!!! I have toddlers they have colored on my walls and it's come right off.

• classicredrose By  classicredrose
    03.29.12

Crayola crayons are the best brand on the market for my family. The colors are bright and so many different colors. They make age appropriate crayons, which really helps when you have kids of all different ages in your family,.and the larger sizes with the built in sharpener is great!!! Love Crayola Crayons!!

• kristajc56 By  kristajc56
    03.28.12

Crayola, are indeed the best. I started my kids off with the crayola triangle shaped crayons so they were easier to hold and didn't roll off the table. Now they use the regular crayola's and they are still a favorite.

• InternetMom13 By  InternetMom13
    03.28.12

I, like the majority of posters, agree Crayola set the standard for crayons & coloring products.. They also excell with the variety of arts and craft items the Crayola company offers. Many moons ago, to save money, I bought my sons store brand crayons...what a disappointment! They were more like skinny, pooly colored candles and broke almost as soon as you put them to paper!

• huberhe2863 By  huberhe2863
    03.27.12

Who doesn't love Crayola? The wide variety of products, the range of colors they have, and the quality is exceptional. Would highly recommend you make a trip to the Crayola Factory if ever near Easton, PA!

• jyoti81 By  jyoti81

kids love it

• segibson78 By  segibson78
    03.27.12

Still the best crayons ever! As a child I have colored my best pictures with Crayola crayons. And today my children use the same. They have gotten other crayon brands as gifts from other people but they don't stand up to Crayola. That is the brand I always buy for my kids. I love that we can visit the Crayola factory to see how the crayons are made. :)

• wmn2wmn By  wmn2wmn
    03.26.12

i love these crayons i use them myself.. as well as the kids...

• kiddbrittnie By  kiddbrittnie
    03.24.12

Crayola crayons are amazing! They go well with the paper and when you melt them together they are just awesome! The kids in my family are so cute when they are just sitting at the table coloring away.