Crayola Crayons | SheSpeaks

• apctoolshed apctoolshed
    09.27.17

A majestic crayola crayon kit

These awesome crayons come in a pack of 64 marvelous colors, with a built in the box sharpener. Every color of the rainbow and more majestic colors. A must have for a back to school school starter kit swell. I recommend this Crayola 64 piece kit from ages 3 and up

• KaseyReanne By  KaseyReanne
    03.16.12

Who doesn't love crayola crayons? I loved drawing with these as a kid I had one with the sharpener on the back(:

• blackbeauty3 By  blackbeauty3
    03.14.12

Love these craayons...affordable,lots of colors and could be carried along whiel travelling

• florhd01 By  florhd01
    03.13.12

I have been teaching Pre-K for many years and I only use Crayola crayons. I don't care if they cost a little bit more but there are so many benefits. First, the color selection it top notch. Second, you can tell the difference when you color with them - you actually see more color than wax. Third, they don't break as easily and that is one of the biggest benefits in my room. They last so much longer. Fourth, they don't seem to "rub down" as quick as the other brands. I will always continue to use!!

• noelrocs By  noelrocs
    03.13.12

Crayola crayons are the best! I have always been "artsy" and even as a child I knew the difference between the quality of a Crayola crayon and the other brands. Crayola crayons have the best pigmentation and staying power & the extensive color variety is something to write home about ;) Crayola all the way, baby! :) My toddler loves to color & I always buy Crayola products for him. He loves to draw with all the colors & create masterpieces :)

• blondiexx1222 By  blondiexx1222
    03.11.12

Lots to choose from!! My kids love them!!

• Kristinla By  Kristinla
    03.11.12

These are a must in any child's llife.

• xomrsweaver By  xomrsweaver
    03.10.12

Crayola is awesome. Who doesn't love these crayons! I've used them since I was a kid and I hope their around forever.

• agape084 By  agape084
    03.10.12

The only crayon in our house! I have to say when it comes to quality, these crayons are the best, hands down! Worth every penny

• hannahsmom04 By  hannahsmom04
    03.09.12

the best crayons out there dont waste your money on off brand they are no good

• sallyd By  sallyd
    03.08.12

This and playdoh are the two things this Grandmother keeps in her house. No matter what child comes over to visit and they can range from lots of ages i have it covered!! Even the older teenagers will still sit down with the little ones and color a page beside them. Everyone always has a story about a box of 64 count crayons to share!