CoverGirl Perfect Point Plus Eyeliner Review Page 18 of 20 | SheSpeaks

Video Reviews

• honeydew66 By  honeydew66     SheSpeaks Tester
    04.29.13

Great product. Goes on nice ans smooth.Love it

• ishhappens By  ishhappens     SheSpeaks Tester
    04.28.13

I tried this on a shespeaks test. This liner is so easy to apply. You can make the lines thin or dark, sharp or smooth and play with it with the smudging tip. I love how you never have to sharpen it. And best of all it lasts all day no smearing or smudging and washes off easily.

• Hendrika By  Hendrika     SheSpeaks Tester
    04.28.13

I got this eyeliner from SheSpeaks to try and I really love it. It is easy to apply and it doesn't smudge and comes off really easily.

• creativefaith By  creativefaith     SheSpeaks Tester
    04.28.13

Liked the way it went on smoothly and didn't skip.

• willys420girl By  willys420girl     SheSpeaks Tester
    04.27.13

love love this eyeliners easy to go on easy to come off when you want it to my number one brand

• Maleah786 By  Maleah786     SheSpeaks Tester
    04.27.13

last all day.. great color

• Wicked_Taurean By  Wicked_Taurean     SheSpeaks Tester

Great lasting product.

• spacepigeon By  spacepigeon     SheSpeaks Tester
    04.26.13

Typically I don't use an eyeliner because in the past, they always were kind of dry and dragged my skin as I tried to use them. The CoverGirl Perfect Point Plus Eyeliner was different than those. The tip is very smooth on the skin and goes on easily - more easily than a wet liner and much more smoothly than a dry pencil. I liked the look when I was done and the "smudging" end on the eyeliner gave the lid line color a smooth, soft look. I'm not sure how long it will last, but with the effect and ease of applying it, I'd buy another.

• shespeaks1985 By  shespeaks1985     SheSpeaks Tester
    04.26.13

I am eye liner freak and love trying different ones for newer looks.This is my first time use of covergirl eye pencil. I love how the pencil is soft enough for smooth and easy application.It gave a very dark line kind of dramatic looking.I wore in it cold weather and didn't notice any smudging or fading of shade.It remains to try it in warm/hot weather.Overall it is a nice convenient product.

• ddragonffly By  ddragonffly     SheSpeaks Tester
    04.26.13

For me is always easier to apply eyeliner when is a pencil, that's why I was so happy to received this eyeliner on my box. The shade is nice and easy to apply, perfect for someone like me who is not so good with makeup.

• Liduvina By  Liduvina     SheSpeaks Tester
    04.26.13

I received this product in my kit. It works great. It stays on and doesn't disappear. Very easy to apply.

• noelrocs By  noelrocs     SheSpeaks Tester
    04.26.13

This is a really great (*non waterproof*) brown eyeliner. I love how incredibly creamy it is and that I don't have to sharpen it. The smudger can be used to create a sultry look (smoky eye) or the smudger can be used to soften the appearance of the liner (just smudge more of it away). I also enjoy that it comes with two caps to cover each end of the liner. I've been looking for a great neutral brown liner--that isn't metallic--and the espresso liner is fantastic for this purpose. I use it on my lower and upper lash lines, but it works best on my upper lash line, since it's not waterproof. It did smudge under my eyes, but it was wonderful for my upper lash line liner! I'll keep using it for that :) Best qualities: It's creamy and doesn't tug on your eyes. The color is well-pigmented and neutral. I'd buy several more shades of these. Note: I received this one as a sample. This is my own honest opinion. Have a nice day!

• couponkait By  couponkait     SheSpeaks Tester
    04.26.13

This is my go to eye liner. It is easy to apply and you can take your look from defined to smokey easily with the smudge brush or your finger.

• bwappman By  bwappman     SheSpeaks Tester
    04.26.13

Used this for the first time today, I really liked how it went on and that I was able to smudge it so that the line wasn't so defined. I also really like the chocolate color, I'm sure it will become a staple in my makeup bag!

• Pistachio By  Pistachio
    04.25.13

This is the first eyeliner I have ever used in my life, and I LOVE it. I accidentally bought the Charcoal color instead of the black/noir color, so..... I was a bit disappointed. However, I must admit that Charcoal probably looks better because it's not as harsh as straight black would be...? IDK. It's so smooth for a pencil liner, and it looks fabulous. I really don't know how to use the smudging sponge in the back. Every time I try, it either takes all the color off, or doesn't take anything off. I don't know.......... Oh, how I wish I had been a SheSpeaks Tester. :'(