e l f Cosmetics Studio Line | SheSpeaks

• Pistachio Pistachio
    04.25.13

I realize that some people don't really like e.l.f. cosmetics because everything is "so cheap" and "made in China" and whatnot, but honestly, you guys. Cosmetics are not the cheapest things on planet Earth. And some people just don't have the money to buy Clinique everything or Shiseido eyelash curlers or maybe even not CoverGirl products. If you're looking for the most reliable, go-to products from elf, my recommendations are: two-in-one blush/bronzer (does not come with a brush) - the blush is SO similar to Nars Orgasm blush; it's a PERFECT color. OH MY GOD IT'S SO PERFECT. I love it. eyelid primer - the consistency is so similar to the Urban Decay eyelid primer, it's kind of scary. Go get some e.l.f. eyelid primer. It's seriously only a dollar. Don't (DO NOT) get the brushes. They suck. I've heard that the matte lip color is okay, but I've never tried any of it before. I also have their eyeliner (liquid, waterproof). It's not fabulous, but it does the job. Not super impressed with the eyeshadows/lipglosses/mascaras, so don't waste your time. However, overall, e.l.f. is fabulous. It is THE BOMB.

• Jayme81 Jayme81
    04.19.13

I loved the prices of elf and I loved the color palettes. I bought blush and eyeshadow. I was using in moderation for a morning activity and it was beginning to feel itchy. I wasn't sure what it was so I kept rubbing my eyes until I took off the makeup. Later at night while having dinner I was asked how come I took it off and I told them I thought I had some allergies. My cousin who also bought the product said maybe it was the makeup because she had issues with it and took it off and used her regular makeup. I tried it again for two more days and same results. My cousin and I both have very sensitive skin and more so around the eyes. I at least was happy I didn't spent loads of money. Its an okay product but the price is right.

• julianagaribay By  julianagaribay

E.l.f is amazingggggg :) Like seriously

• weepingwillow256 By  weepingwillow256
    07.26.09

I've been using elf for a year now, and I'm obsessed with it! about a month ago they started the sugarkiss line, for younger women (brighter colors) and a bunch of new studio stuff. It was right after I submitted an order, I can't convince my husband to let me order again, but I can't wiat to try the now products!

• SamTomBag By  SamTomBag
    07.26.09

I love ELF, been useing it for months now!