Burts Bees Almond Milk Beeswax Hand Creme | SheSpeaks

• Burts Bees is an awesome brand. The only negative is the cost. It's way too expensive for such a small jar. The smell and quality is Perfecto!

• I love burt's bees products, but this one I will definitely never use again. Made my hands greasy and really couldn't tell much difference.

• MaryJordan By  MaryJordan
    10.28.11

For rough, dry hands, apply at bedtime & wear cotton sleep gloves. This overnight treatment provides wonderful results!

• beth30 By  beth30
    10.28.11

makes the hands smooth smell is great

• KainatSalami By  KainatSalami
    09.21.11

My hands get super dry, so I always keep a Burts Bees hand lotion. The Almond Milk Beeswax one is my favorite.

• Stef67 By  Stef67
    05.30.11

This is a great product for harsh winters- it is thick and emollient and smells scrumptious! I use it for my hands, feet, elbows, and lips if I'm in a pinch. Apply before bedtime, as it makes hands/feet super greasy. However, you'll wake up with great results.

• pcelestegibson By  pcelestegibson
    10.20.10

I love this stuff. I bought it for my boyfriend when he moved to Denver for a bit and neither one of us could get enough of it. It works wonders with dry hands plus it smells amazing

• dolphin375 By  dolphin375
    09.03.09

I got this product in one of their sample kits. It is a good way to get a couple of their products in smaller sizes so that you can try them and see if you like them before you spend the money on the full sized product. I want to say it came in the pamper yourself kit.

• superduperscooper By  superduperscooper
    08.14.09

The smell is good enough to eat, and it is the most intensive natural hand cream I have found. It really is beneficial for dry, and ripped cuticles as well. A nice overnight cream to wear under gloves, for extra moisture, and softness. It is rather heavy, it takes a bit to soak in, so do plan time for that. The cost is pretty much standard for a cream this heavy, with natural type ingredients. I like this cream quite a bit....

• giramin109 By  giramin109
    08.14.09

BURT'S CAN DO NO WRONG... GREAT STUFF... LIP BALM/CHAP IS DELICIOUS AND DIVINE!!!

• sohuggable By  sohuggable
    07.22.09

I don't use it all that often cause it's expensive (to me), but it is a wonderful product! The thick creme makes the hands so soft. It's not like some of the cheaper products that makes you feel as if you have to apply more on. The feelin' and look last along time.

• radar525 By  radar525
    07.10.09

I use it daily to rub into my scar, and it worked much better than Mederma. It's back to skin color and not shiny and pink like other scars I have. . Burt's Bees also has a great product called Rescue Salve for bumps, scrapes and bruises. Put some on your scrape, and it will be gone the next day, no scars and no kidding!. Right now they have a HUGE grab bag of their products for $25.00. You get lotions, soaps, salves, lip shimmers, you name it. The actual value is at least four times what you pay, but for what you get (at least 4 full size and 13+ smaller) the price is fantastic.