Bare Escentuals Bare Minerals Get Started Kit | SheSpeaks

• Sculthorpe Sculthorpe
    08.23.13

Bare Minerals makeup can be expensive, however you get what you pay for, and the product lasts a long time (a little goes a long way)!!! I have to be careful with what I put on my skin because not only is it sensitive, but also acne-prone. This makeup has a very light and natural feel to it, no caked-on sensations. Also, the Bare Mineral foundation powder doesn't accentuate and get down in your pores, like some liquid foundations do. I'm not sure how great it would be for someone who needs extra coverage though...like I said, it's very light!

• scotter By  scotter
    10.19.11

I love this product! I started using it about 6 years ago and have been very happy. It looks natural and does not cake like liquid foundation. I get a lot of compliments on my make-up since I have started using this kit. It is also very easy to use. The dvd that comes with the kit gives you step by step directions.

• SazzyAM By  SazzyAM
    10.16.11

I don't wear makeup often, and if I do I usually want it to look like natural beauty. That being said, bare minerals is my favorite brand out there! My sister converted me, and she has had great success with this product as well. She has eczema, and Bare Minerals is the only makeup she can use regularly that does not bother her skin condition. I love it because it feels like I'm not wearing anything, but it makes me look complete and polished. Well worth the cost!

• ryansgranny By  ryansgranny
    10.11.11

I love Bare Essentials. They are one of the only products I use on a regular basis that I really trust. I have tried other products but Bare Essentials is so light and covers so well that I use it everyday. I feel naked without it.

• cleanliving By  cleanliving
    10.05.11

Used this for years, it is great for those with sensitive skin. The starter kit is an affordable way to start and most places will help you find the right shade for your skin. I stock up at Ulta when they have their 20% off sale which should be coming up again in November.

• smclaughlin30 By  smclaughlin30
    09.23.11

I love this makeup. I normally don't like to wear makeup due to the heavy or caked on feeling. With Bare minerals it's light and doesn't feel like you are wearing anything. Well worth the money

• MollyS19 By  MollyS19
    09.18.11

This whole kit started my addiction 2 years ago!! It is really an inventment in your skin. A lot of people think it costs a lot however it lasts a long time and really improves your skin. Everything is a powder and so natural for your skin. It doesn't feel like the makeup is caked on your face. I have not found a product that they make that I don't like. Amazing!! Love looking natural!

• danielssweetheart By  danielssweetheart
    09.14.11

This is good summer makeup sheer. However in the winter I like to have more coverage so I switch back to liquid foundation. Also sometimes BareMinerals actually makes my pores look bigger or more pronounced.

• TheJessicaBaker01 By  TheJessicaBaker01
    09.03.11

I started using this about 2 years ago and I have bought it a few times! I love that it is and all mineral product that doesn't break you out if you fall asleep with it on or ever. I love that it is super light weight! My only problem with it is that for me it wears off after a few hours. I would wear this for an every day natural look. Otherwise a great product if you're looking for something light weight that is not full coveraged!

• BDieckmann By  BDieckmann
    08.26.11

Bare Minerals is an amazing powder! It looks so natural and radiant on my face!

• thashe603 By  thashe603
    07.25.11

Started with this two years ago, have not looked back since. I used this up and then went to local spa for more detailed color matching. It turns out I was picking a color to light for myself. I have very fair skin with mild rosecea and if I don't for some strange reason wear my Bare Minerals people now ask me if I am sick because my face looks flushed.