CoverGirl Perfect Point Plus Eyeliner Review Page 17 of 20 | SheSpeaks

Video Reviews

• loftypu By  loftypu     SheSpeaks Tester
    04.29.13

I'm a very picky eyeliner person. This liner went on very well. I was not a big fan of the smudge tool at the end. The color stayed on a good part of the day. A good product, but not my favorite.

• Atiyya1 By  Atiyya1     SheSpeaks Tester
    04.29.13

This was a good product but the color that I received was brown, and with my brown skin tone it did not show up well. It was a very smooth product. I will have to try black!

• zoeybeth10 By  zoeybeth10     SheSpeaks Tester
    04.29.13

I received this in my P&G kit and I really love it. It has its own sharpener so that was a plus. I also like how smooth it goes on. I didn't have the run with this eyeliner that I normally have with others. It came in expresso which is a color I love so that was great. Got many compliments on how nice my eye makeup looked. Thanks P&G

• glittergirlajj By  glittergirlajj     SheSpeaks Tester
    04.29.13

Its ok. It glides smoothly but it doesn't stay put all day like some other brands but for the money its good.

• adrian10104 By  adrian10104     SheSpeaks Tester
    04.29.13

This eyeliner is wonderful! It is long lasting, goes on smoothly, and the color is great. I really like the fact that you don't have to worry about a sharpener as you just twist the pencil tip up as you need it. I also like how it has the smudging tip right at the other end. Out of all of the different eyeliners I have tried, this has been my favorite. Now if only they would offer a white one, it would be absolutely perfect!

• njf288 By  njf288     SheSpeaks Tester
    04.29.13

Love how easy it was to go on and it didn't smudge off I like how it looks on my eyes

• llautar By  llautar     SheSpeaks Tester
    04.29.13

my step daughter wears a lot of eyeliner. She said she loves this and it went on well. Lasted through out the day. It's a winner

• gububird By  gububird     SheSpeaks Tester
    04.29.13

It went on very smoothly. It's fantastic. I love the espresso color! very rich in pigments.

• amyw1981 By  amyw1981     SheSpeaks Tester
    04.29.13

Very easy to use this eyeliner. I really like that it comes with a built in smudging tip.

• klassy_25 By  klassy_25     SheSpeaks Tester
    04.29.13

I liked the way this went on, wasnt really my color as i prefer black, but overall great product

• LARAGDOLL By  LARAGDOLL     SheSpeaks Tester

worked well

• newdogz By  newdogz     SheSpeaks Tester
    04.29.13

so smooth and easy to use and it does last, I love this stuff and i think I am going to switch to this brand. It looks good and doesn't skip or run off.

• xjoxjoxjosephinex By  xjoxjoxjosephinex     SheSpeaks Tester
    04.29.13

I received this eyeliner in my P&G kit! It came in Expresso, which is a hue I never get in eyeliner. I FREAKIN' love it! Easy to apply with its convenient twist action! I love it!

• Jennifer123 By  Jennifer123     SheSpeaks Tester
    04.29.13

I love the CoverGirl perfect Point Plus Eyeliner. It goes on so smooth and easy and is water resistant. You dont have to sharpen it which is wonderful because I know i get tired of keeping track of where my sharpeners are. I will continue to use this and no other eyeliner can replace it.

• trippinbugs By  trippinbugs     SheSpeaks Tester
    04.29.13

I'm not one to use pencils anymore for eyeliners. I usually stick to liquid or brush-on gel types. But, when I received this in my "Best of P&G" kit, I was totally suprised once I used it. It went on smooth, and was easy to go from a thin line to a thick and vice versa. This eyeliner didn't bend, break, or get mushy while using it either, which are the main reasons why I stay away from them usually. I typically use a very light eyeshadow or don't line my lower lashes at all since I'm a pale girl. But, I went right on with this and lined the bottom anyway. I used the smudger end of the pencil afterwards, and was very pleased with the outcome. You can truly get a "smokey" blended line with this, and it's quick to do. The color they sent me was espresso....which is a great color, and I'm looking forward to purchasing this again in the future!