Johnsonville Four Cheese Italian Sausage Review Page 17 of 17 | SheSpeaks

• Valerie09 By  Valerie09     SheSpeaks Tester
    03.17.11

This is really good slow cooked with a can of stewed tomatoes & carrots. Served with mashed potatoes and warm buns.

• jofer36 By  jofer36     SheSpeaks Tester
    03.17.11

Ummmm......... There is nothing like good old fashion meat and cheese. The whole family loves it. The kids want seconds. Johnsonville sausage is going to become a permanate fixture in our deep freeze!

• jacindacra By  jacindacra     SheSpeaks Tester
    03.17.11

Amazing sausage, had no idea that they made one with cheese in it. Family loved it, mixed with angel hair pasta, some olive oil and bell peppers/onions/mushrooms. Was great... Can't wait to make again.

• joldmixon By  joldmixon     SheSpeaks Tester
    03.15.11

We used this in omelets and it was amazing!!! Left overs were just as good...it was a huge hit and I'm sure it'll be a new family favorite upon request!

• texas_chic2005 By  texas_chic2005     SheSpeaks Tester
    03.14.11

I used my coupon to purchase the Four Cheese Italian Sausage, which my family and I had never tried. I prepared it as directed on the package and sliced it into small rounds before tossing it with penne and marinara sauce. It was a big hit with my husband kids and myself. I will definately purchase this product again, and recommend it to my friends and family.

• sskeem28 By  sskeem28     SheSpeaks Tester
    03.11.11

Great tasting. It didn't shrink. My kids LOVED it. I hadn't tried the cheese kind before and so glad I did

• Autumnkat By  Autumnkat     SheSpeaks Tester
    03.09.11

I used the four cheese Italian sausage tonight with a package of black beans and rice. What a delicious and easy supper. Thank you for the coupon! I'll buy that Italian sausage again!

• fyrdawg By  fyrdawg     SheSpeaks Tester
    03.08.11

Perfect amount of cheese in these sausages! We had them over pasta for dinner, quick and easy to make and tastes great! I had never heard of the Four Cheese Variety before this- Thank you for the wonderful opportunity!!

• w2005blc By  w2005blc     SheSpeaks Tester
    03.07.11

I made these this evening and they were really good! I have never had this variety and my whole family loved them. They have a great cheese flavor, but it's not overdone. We put them on the grill and served them on a bun. I actually think that this is my favorite of all the Johnsonville Italian varieties!

• fayeba By  fayeba     SheSpeaks Tester
    03.07.11

I made an amazing sausage and pasta bake on saturday night. the sausage cooked up on the stove so well and truly made the dish.

• mariahardin By  mariahardin     SheSpeaks Tester
    03.07.11

This is just the best sausage I have had!! Wonderful taste we all love it! I am excited to try the new chicken sausage that is coming out this month!

• BArcuri By  BArcuri     SheSpeaks Tester
    02.28.11

It turns out the four cheeses are Mozzarella, Romano, Parmesan and Cheddar Cheese, and they were all good! It's hard to say for sure, but this might have been my favorite of the johnsonville sausage lineup!