Maybelline Colossal Volume Express Mascara | SheSpeaks

• muslimamom By  muslimamom
    05.09.09

Does this mascara smudge at all? You know, when you have had it on for some time and then you look in the mirror. Some brands tend to smudge.

• Jamietch By  Jamietch
    05.09.09

I have been using this for a few months now and LOVE IT!!

• agelen01 By  agelen01
    05.06.09

A friend gave me a tube of this stuff and now I' m hooked. It costs a fraction of what i was paying for mascara before and looks even better! love the subtle rose scent. And it's really easy to remove at the end of the day so I don't have to scrub the delicate area around my eyes.

• declijas By  declijas
    03.18.09

Absolutely LOVE this mascara. It makes your lashes look great without making them look overdone. I hate the print and TV ads for it though. The models are obviously wearing fake eyelashes and it shows. I think that really takes away from the product when there is no need to.

• jlbagel By  jlbagel
    02.27.09

I am VERY picky about mascara but I am always willing to try the latest and greatest. I like this mascara as a finisher. Yes, I use a couple different layers. I didn't like it as a first layer but I did like it as a finish. It's nice and dark!

• luv4taffy By  luv4taffy
    02.21.09

hmmmmm I wasnt crazy about this one. I felt that it clumped quite a bit and was somewhat flakey.