Rotel Diced Tomatoes Green Chilies | SheSpeaks

• candries candries
    03.10.16

Love Rotel. I use it in a lot of recipes and of course you MUST try it for Queso dip! I like the varieties available too!

• trisonik By  trisonik
    09.11.12

Lacking fresh salsa with company at the door and no time to make it, I opened up a can of Rotel Diced Tomatoes & Green Chilies, added 1/2 a diced onion, fresh lime juice and cilantro. This was even better than the 'fresh made' brand I buy. I am always going to keep a can of Rotel Diced Tomatoes & Green Chilies in my pantry! I am going to pour this over chicken and top that with some shredded chedder cheese for dinner tonight. Yum!

• TiffyPixie By  TiffyPixie
    09.10.12

You can make so many easy meals and snacks with this. I like adding it to nacho cheese and making nachos. The kids love that! When we can get it BOGO, I usually stock up and get at least 10 cans.

• sydney2112 By  sydney2112
    09.09.12

omg!love it all i can say bout this product

• SoCal88 By  SoCal88
    08.30.12

I usually get the mild kind, melt some velveeta and this together, and have homemade nachos. It's cheap, simple, and tastes great!

• WeiserAcademy By  WeiserAcademy
    05.22.12

This has been a product brand in my pantry for over 20 years. It is always on standby to make delicious meals like nachos, chili, burritos, and more.

• elph71 By  elph71
    05.03.12

Whether you're making a quick queso dip or a pan full of smothered burritos, having a can of Rotel on hand makes your recipe a lot faster and easier. This is a must for Cinco de Mayo party planning. Green chile is addictively good and omnipresent in Mexican American cooking, and once you've tasted it you will know the reason why. I used to live in the Southwest and there's not a fast food joint in the region where you can't ask for some green chile to top off your burger. That is how awesomely good it is. Rotel sells a version of their Tomatoes & Green Chilies to suit just about everybody's preferences and is available nationwide.