Johnsonville Four Cheese Italian Sausage Review Page 16 of 17 | SheSpeaks

• susieqtpies By  susieqtpies     SheSpeaks Tester
    03.22.11

This is the perfect sausage to go with pasta! My family loved it and I'm so happy that I tried it! Thanks!

• kimprine By  kimprine     SheSpeaks Tester
    03.21.11

Yummy! My family and I love all of the different sausages!

• turkeybaby By  turkeybaby     SheSpeaks Tester
    03.20.11

Thanks for the coupons-I took the meat out of the casings and fried it up-I used this as a filler for taco meat and for lasagna, it was delicious and my family loved it

• tobyntam By  tobyntam     SheSpeaks Tester
    03.20.11

Loved it!

• papnpip By  papnpip     SheSpeaks Tester
    03.18.11

Thanks for the coupons. We tried these and we were all thrilled with the taste. They were a bit too spicy, but they tasted good. I would love these to come in a mild form. I noticed that the package of plain sausages came in a mild form. I hope they make these four Cheese Sausages mild too. Everyone raved about them. They have the right blend of cheese and tasted great as we put them on soft and very fresh rolls. We usually have hot dogs often and I don't always think of having sausages instead. We will now be adding these to our fun dinner night. I chopped up some green, yellow and red peppers and onions. I grilled them with a tad of olive oil and added them to the rolls with the sausages. Delicious!

• samamfee1 By  samamfee1     SheSpeaks Tester
    03.18.11

Love this very cheesey.

• silhouette74 By  silhouette74     SheSpeaks Tester
    03.17.11

I have NEVER liked any of the hotdogs or sausages with cheese but I am in love with these ones! OMG seriously shocked and almost didn't get the ones with cheese b/c of it but I'm really glad I did SOOO GOOD!

• momtogirls By  momtogirls     SheSpeaks Tester
    03.17.11

My family really enjoyed this. I will be buying many more of them. Loved sharing the coupons as well.

• bobvickimatt By  bobvickimatt     SheSpeaks Tester
    03.17.11

I really liked this new 4 cheese italian sausage. It was a bit spicy but really good.

• tiggernu2 By  tiggernu2     SheSpeaks Tester
    03.17.11

Excelllent freshness and quality. I removed it from the casings browned and added it to my lasagna rolls. Everyone loved the taste. Can't wait to try another flavor ..

• kdmmertz By  kdmmertz     SheSpeaks Tester
    03.17.11

Thank you so much for the coupons. I can't wait until my next shopping trip so that I can try out the yummy recipes that were included with the kit. My family has purchased this brand before and we really love it...it's one that I look for every time I shop.

• lanamae By  lanamae     SheSpeaks Tester
    03.17.11

These are great, I made the italian with Spagetti and sauce, it was delious, thank you for copons, I will buy it now for my family mmmmm...

• richjaimee By  richjaimee     SheSpeaks Tester
    03.17.11

Love love LOVE these sausages..I've never bought them before but hey..free to try so why not..SO glad I did. SO much better than the store brand Italian sausages I was buying. I used the sweet ones and fried them up in a pan with some peppers and onions and were delish! I used the cheese ones and boiled them then cut them up and baked them in the oven with some rigatoni, sauce and LOTS of extra mozzerella cheese..omg amazing. Will totally be buying these from now on. GREAT product!!

• tesa33 By  tesa33     SheSpeaks Tester
    03.17.11

We loved this! I made spaghetti noodles, sliced them up and sauteed them with an onion and some garlic, added pureed tomatoes and some fresh oregano. My family could not stop eating it and the sausage just made it so delicious. I have never tried their flavored sausages. Delicious! Only complaint is the MSG in them.

• poetry626 By  poetry626     SheSpeaks Tester
    03.17.11

my family enjoyed the meal that i made with the Johnsonville Italian sausage i cooked it with rice and loved the flaver.