Taylor Swift Fearless Review Page 16 of 19 | SheSpeaks

• jgred By  jgred
    02.14.12

Love Taylor Swift. She is one artist both my kids and I can listen to.

• gingersnap113 By  gingersnap113
    02.14.12

great cd, fun catchy music and she writes it all herselve. Love Taylor!

• Betsy472 By  Betsy472
    02.07.12

We love Taylor Swift great voice and awesome music!

• momma4life By  momma4life
    01.11.12

We love Taylor Swift at our house. She is a great choice for young girls..... Not trashy!!

• momakris By  momakris
    01.11.12

Pretty good.

• jonilee73 By  jonilee73
    12.28.11

Before Fearless came out I was one of those people that was quite sick of hearing Taylor Swift on the radio. By the time Fearless was released I started to like her music. I found it for 8 bucks at the store and picked it up and fell in love with her music. Even if you aren't going through what she is singing about , chances are you have gone through it in the past. She writes and sings from her heart and it will be hard to find another singer as honest and genuine in her music as Taylor Swift is.

• kellibliss By  kellibliss
    12.16.11

I love Taylor Swift her music is outstanding and beautiful. She has a beautiful voice and is very talented.

• angeldotcom By  angeldotcom
    12.16.11

I think she is awesome you never hear anything bad on her like you do most of them she is a good role model there needs to be more like her. I had saw her on a show last week she set a gold when she was very little what she wanted to do with her life she had her mother to take her to Nashville and see went door to door passing out her music.They said she was turned down time after time but she still did not give up. I think our kids need the drive in them she has. I love her songs and the words are powerful and strong.

• momto2indeegirls By  momto2indeegirls
    12.05.11

A wonderful roll model, not only for young artists, but every individual out there. She is a very talents young woman....great album.

• nanshep4 By  nanshep4
    12.03.11

love love love this album! taylor is such a talented person! is doesn't matter what mood i am in these songs are always a favorite to listen to!

• valerie520 By  valerie520
    12.03.11

this is the first cd that my oldest daughter, age 5' asked for and which I happily purchased. We recently saw TS in concert and again, pleasantly surprised and happy with a ggod, clean family show. I love TS too and have purchased another cd and am ready for this to be a favorite for years to come.

• cayce0628 By  cayce0628
    12.03.11

I love Taylor! Age doesn't matter when it comes to her music. I always find myself singing her songs!

• theprincessr By  theprincessr
    11.21.11

Taylor does a great job putting together an album. I love the personal aspect she brings to each of her songs. This isn't my favorite album by her-- there are a few songs that drag-- but I love the emotion that she pours into everyone. All in all well worth the trip to the CD store.

• spitts49 By  spitts49
    11.02.11

I love this girl. I don't care what anyone says about her. She is great.

• wel21l By  wel21l
    09.30.11

I don't think to much about her or her music it is al the same about young love and lost.