HBO True Blood | SheSpeaks

• trippingtiffies trippingtiffies
    10.25.13

My only complaint with this show is that you've got to wait a year in between seasons. The books and the show are two VERY different things but both are very enjoyable.

• MrsSmith13 By  MrsSmith13
    06.05.09

HUGE FAN! LOve this show. Cant wait for Season 2!!!!

• eko0724 By  eko0724
    06.03.09

Love this show, HUGE fan! Only a little over a week for Season 2 to come to us!

• kris10kg By  kris10kg
    06.02.09

A HUGE FAVORITE in our house!!! LOVE IT!!!

• maggie61 By  maggie61
    06.02.09

This is one of my favorite shows. The books are good as well. Can't wait for the new season!!!

• Eeyore441997 By  Eeyore441997
    06.02.09

My husband and I can't wait for the new season it is one of our favorite shows. We make it into a date night. We cuddle up and watch to see what happens. Can't wait for the next episode every week.

• PRETTYWINGS By  PRETTYWINGS
    06.02.09

I LOVE THIS SHOW. I HATE THAT IT ONLY COMES ON ONCE A WEEK. THEY ALWAYS END IT IN A WAY THAT HAS YOU THINKING " NOOOOO! WAIT! I WANT TO SEE WHAT HAPPENS OR WHO IT IS." OR "OH MY GOD!" LOL. I CANT WAIT UNTIL JUNE 14. IM COUNTING DOWN AND IM PASSED IMPATIENT.

• magalybrenda By  magalybrenda
    06.02.09

since the first time i saw it, i was instantly hooked.

• Neisha_deRivers By  Neisha_deRivers
    06.01.09

It's a great show for vampire lovers! True Blood is very exciting, and you will get addicted to the show!

• sooner1 By  sooner1
    04.13.09

This is one of the best shows period. I am completely addicted and belong to two online True Blood forums and purchased some True Blood shirts and props. Nothing is better Bill Compton can bite me anyday! I cannot wait till the new season begins, it is being filmed right now.

• divacherry By  divacherry
    03.25.09

I can't get ENOUGH.....I want your blood lol