Maybelline Colossal Volume Express Mascara | SheSpeaks

• jennyfer By  jennyfer
    05.31.09

i really love it its real good

• Yummiebearzz By  Yummiebearzz
    05.30.09

It clumps up for me and doesn't give me much length or volume

• mmcdo22 By  mmcdo22
    05.30.09

I love this mascara! I feel like it frames my eyes, without giving my eyelashes that stiff, "spidery" look. My lashes stay soft, yet they stay in place!

• Kalaeleah By  Kalaeleah
    05.29.09

One of my friends gave me this mascara after she tried it and didn't like it. She's the type that likes really thick, long lashes and this didn't do that for her. I knew about this mascara fromt he commercial with Drew Barrymore and was wanting to try it out and so I did and I loved it! It is light weight and doesn't smell like any of the others i've tried, and doesn't burn my eyes. I know I've tried some other brands and they've burned a little. This is a really nice product and I think alot of other women that haven't tried it will find that they like it as well!

• spicylady1 By  spicylady1
    05.29.09

I am an avid user of Maybelline, however this one does smudge a little, it does not clump though, but it is light-weight. It doesn't weigh down my eyelashes! I do like it but I am still searching for the best masacara!

• mombugx2 By  mombugx2
    05.29.09

I've been using Maybelline mascara for years and this is my favorite! I have very straight lashes and with the help of an eyelash curler and this mascara, my eyes look open and big all day long!

• gonecrazyagain By  gonecrazyagain
    05.21.09

I have been a faithful Loreal Voluminous user for 15 years until I saw this review. What the heck.. I'll try it! I love it!! I haven't found it to clump or smudge. I'm hooked now too! Thanks for the recommendation!

• cchanelle5 By  cchanelle5
    05.12.09

It doesn' t smudge at all for me but it does tend to clump

• jessbee By  jessbee
    05.12.09

I still find this a little clumpy. But I do like it. It does smudge a little too, but for the price it's a good mascara!!

• KyliesAunt By  KyliesAunt
    05.12.09

It does smudge a little. It gets the job done, but I am still trying to find the "perfect mascara".