Ghirardelli Double Chocolate Brownie Mix | SheSpeaks

• katiemwebb katiemwebb
    07.10.13

These are my absolute favorite brownies! So rich and moist, and the best flavor out of any mix I have tried. Love all of them! I especially love that I can find them at Costco in packs of 3!

• mystienyght mystienyght
    04.24.15

I wish I could give these a good rating as a ton of other people did, but I can't. I was craving brownies, went to the store, saw these and thought Omgosh I have to have them! Boy, I was wrong after I took my first bite. Yuck. Bitter, dark chocolate, flat, but for a positive note they were gooey and chewy. Guess I'll stick to my regular brand. Meh (If I, by chance, confused these with another flavor Ghirardelli might have, sorry, I had no clue. I only tried these Ghirardelli brownies once and won't again.)

• wardrobegirl By  wardrobegirl
    08.21.10

I have been buying this product for over 5 years. I bought it because of the name, Ghirardelli, but every other time I bought it because it is the best brownie mix I've ever had. At first, I was hesitant to buy it for fear that it was going to be too rich with the "double chocolate" addition of Ghirardelli chocolate chips; pleasantly it is very chocolatey without being sickeningly sweet. If I am baking them to take to an event I have to bake an extra box for my family, all four of us are big fans of this product.

• snousje By  snousje
    08.21.10

Our favorite brownie. Nothing else can compare! Ooey, gooey chocolate... yummy!!!

• kelleya24 By  kelleya24
    08.21.10

I always make a double batch. Just made them for work and they only lasted a day!

• justmauid By  justmauid
    07.28.10

This brownie mix is a favorite in my house. They are by far the best brownie mix I've tired and my family loves them. I buy the mix with walnuts in it. If you haven't tried this brownie mix yet, to out and purchase a box!

• Kwuddys By  Kwuddys
    07.26.10

These brownie's are the most delicious brownies made from a mix. They taste so rich and are so easy to make.

• erinryan86 By  erinryan86
    07.14.10

warm and gooey with chocolate chips inside... delicious fix for any chocoholic!

• kerstenbartelt By  kerstenbartelt
    07.14.10

Hands down the best boxed brownies I have ever made! I would recommend them! I'm a chocoholic and these just hit the spot every time!

• Parrothead By  Parrothead
    06.29.10

I totally agree! Always get compliments when I make these. They are great just on their own, no frosting needed. Also a great base for sundaes!

• zoethegreat By  zoethegreat
    06.19.10

These are decadent, easily the best brownie mix I've ever used. Really rich, with Ghirardelli chocolate chips.