Ghirardelli Double Chocolate Brownie Mix | SheSpeaks

• katiemwebb katiemwebb
    07.10.13

These are my absolute favorite brownies! So rich and moist, and the best flavor out of any mix I have tried. Love all of them! I especially love that I can find them at Costco in packs of 3!

• mystienyght mystienyght
    04.24.15

I wish I could give these a good rating as a ton of other people did, but I can't. I was craving brownies, went to the store, saw these and thought Omgosh I have to have them! Boy, I was wrong after I took my first bite. Yuck. Bitter, dark chocolate, flat, but for a positive note they were gooey and chewy. Guess I'll stick to my regular brand. Meh (If I, by chance, confused these with another flavor Ghirardelli might have, sorry, I had no clue. I only tried these Ghirardelli brownies once and won't again.)

• Kwuddys By  Kwuddys
    07.26.10

These brownie's are the most delicious brownies made from a mix. They taste so rich and are so easy to make.

• erinryan86 By  erinryan86
    07.14.10

warm and gooey with chocolate chips inside... delicious fix for any chocoholic!

• kerstenbartelt By  kerstenbartelt
    07.14.10

Hands down the best boxed brownies I have ever made! I would recommend them! I'm a chocoholic and these just hit the spot every time!

• Parrothead By  Parrothead
    06.29.10

I totally agree! Always get compliments when I make these. They are great just on their own, no frosting needed. Also a great base for sundaes!

• zoethegreat By  zoethegreat
    06.19.10

These are decadent, easily the best brownie mix I've ever used. Really rich, with Ghirardelli chocolate chips.