Playtex Wet Ones Fresh Scent Antibacterial Moist Wipes | SheSpeaks

• stefny2312 stefny2312
    03.25.14

I carry these everywhere with me. I have a 2 year old daughter who gets in a lot of messes! IN the winter they are especially handy for doctors offices, stores, or anywhere else we might go where germs can be spread and a bathroom isn't always the best choice. In the summer I love them for the exact same reason, and because she is always getting dirty. We are a family on the go and Wet Ones work well for us!

• pandazoo By  pandazoo
    10.08.09

I got these to take with me on the plane -- then I disfected anything in my sight! Love the travel packaging.

• silhouette74 By  silhouette74
    10.08.09

LOVE these....they so come in handy with children, and are super easy to stash in your purse. I use them to wipe down the cart handles in the store and so do not dry out my hands like alot of other ones do.

• tigpooh1516 By  tigpooh1516
    10.07.09

I always have these on hand, especially with flu season coming up and a thumb sucker in the family!

• brittanibarques By  brittanibarques
    10.06.09

LOVE THEM! It gets the job done, doesn't have a strong scent, very subtle and you're always fresh and clean!

• shopegirl By  shopegirl
    10.05.09

I have three boys! There is always a mess that I need to clean up! These work great in the car, when you eat out, and even at the store to wipe off the shopping carts! Never leave home without them!

• sassysami By  sassysami
    10.03.09

Wet Ones are easy to use in the car, at home, carry in purse, school. it is handy to use if you need to be cleaned.

• Hotlikefire By  Hotlikefire
    10.03.09

I Love this they always have it at rite aid works wonders if you have eye makeup

• colliertm By  colliertm
    10.02.09

I carry these in my diaper bag. I use them on high chairs, tables, and shopping carts. They make me feel better about sitting my children in public places.

• MadHatter By  MadHatter
    10.02.09

I love these! i remember a time when i was waiting on the subway platform and water dripped down on my purse! it was gross, but thank god i had these handy and cleaned up really fast! i never leave the house without this in my bag. NYC for ya!

• wellrusted51 By  wellrusted51
    09.30.09

I think that this is a great product. You can buy it in a dispensing canister great for a home or work. They also offer purse packs which are great for your purse or car when you are on the go. I like that they get you clean without the drying effects fo hand sanitizer.