Boudreauxs Butt Paste | SheSpeaks

• jintoki jintoki
    02.04.15

This product has a strong, distinct diaper cream scent to it, but it is smooth to apply onto the skin and seems to work well. My only qualm is that there is a warning on the label that the product could cause discoloration on fabrics. That makes me wary about where I change my baby's diapers and try to avoid getting any on baby's clothes (which gets to be challenging when baby is very active with her kicks).

• egelerc By  egelerc
    06.21.10

This worked when nothing else would on my premie. Now I wont use anything else! Its gentle, wipes off easily (important on a painful tushy) and smells good. I've used it on rashes other than diaper rashes and its worked wonderfully

• JLMJOHNS By  JLMJOHNS
    12.11.09

LOVE this stuff!! I have a 3 1/2 year old and a 19 month old. Neither have EVER had diaper rash. Any time their bottom looked a litte red, I used this and it would be better by the next day!! Highly recommend!!

• rcmomma By  rcmomma
    11.02.09

This is awesome, totally gets rid of rashes within hours, we love it.

• cierasmommy08 By  cierasmommy08
    10.30.09

I loved this product. It worked faster and better than any other product out there to get rid of my wee ones rash!

• chicablanquita By  chicablanquita
    09.12.09

I use this except I use the 'natural' version since my baby has sensitive skin. It does a great job in helping to prevent diaper rash. It is a little thick and gooey compared to another that I use sometimes but overall is in my top three.

• MomaNikki82 By  MomaNikki82
    09.07.09

This product is wonderful! Any many ways! It's perfect for babies butt. Doesn't stain or smell. Wipes off easily. Helps greatly with irritation. Heals instantly. Works awesome on burns for all ages! I have burned myself on accident a few times and used this product and has helped the pain and healing process. Great for older children and adult irritation too! This is just a great product all around!