Boudreauxs Butt Paste | SheSpeaks

• jintoki jintoki
    02.04.15

This product has a strong, distinct diaper cream scent to it, but it is smooth to apply onto the skin and seems to work well. My only qualm is that there is a warning on the label that the product could cause discoloration on fabrics. That makes me wary about where I change my baby's diapers and try to avoid getting any on baby's clothes (which gets to be challenging when baby is very active with her kicks).

• amyteresar By  amyteresar
    10.08.09

i really thought id like this product after hearing so many good things but i have to say i wasnt impressed

• laylas_mommy By  laylas_mommy
    09.23.09

my daughter has had the worst diaper rash for like the past 2 weeks! ive trued everything! il have to try this product

• momagarry By  momagarry
    09.23.09

I am going to have to try this product.

• CassandraP By  CassandraP
    09.16.09

This stuff is wonderful, as far as diaper rash cream goes! Not greasy and takes care of the job right away. Good to know about it working for burns, thanks for the tip!

• chicablanquita By  chicablanquita
    09.12.09

I use this except I use the 'natural' version since my baby has sensitive skin. It does a great job in helping to prevent diaper rash. It is a little thick and gooey compared to another that I use sometimes but overall is in my top three.

• liliana472 By  liliana472
    09.07.09

i use this on my soon to be 2y/o. "can't wait for pottie training" it keeps his skin nice and soft and no rashes. I was hesitant at first because of the name. now i am glad i tried it.

• MomaNikki82 By  MomaNikki82
    09.07.09

This product is wonderful! Any many ways! It's perfect for babies butt. Doesn't stain or smell. Wipes off easily. Helps greatly with irritation. Heals instantly. Works awesome on burns for all ages! I have burned myself on accident a few times and used this product and has helped the pain and healing process. Great for older children and adult irritation too! This is just a great product all around!