Revlon Colorstay Liquid Eyeliner | SheSpeaks

• jintoki jintoki
    02.03.15

This eyeliner is really easy to apply due to its thin brush tip and it stays on pretty well. After several uses, though, the eyeliner color doesn't seem to apply as vibrantly as it did before. Requires vigorous shaking before use. Also, the container size is rather small so I wound up going through the entire product rather quickly. I would attribute that to the product itself drying out in the container a lot faster than other liquid eyeliners I have used. Still, the product stays on my eyelids all day, so I approve!

• godsgirlforever By  godsgirlforever
    01.13.12

I expect covergirl to bring it because this is a competitive market but I am very disapointed with this product. This eyeliner should have never left the lab.

• Danielinha By  Danielinha
    12.05.11

I love this eyeliner. It goes smothly on and stays on all day.

• viiianca By  viiianca
    12.05.11

i've nver been a huge fan of liquid eyeliner as I find it a bit difficult to use. However, this product did stay on and did't crack like many other liquid eyeliners I have used in the past.

• lucas567 By  lucas567
    12.05.11

I love this eyeliner it stays on all day

• Spope7661 By  Spope7661
    12.05.11

I purchased this because the price was great and the brand is preferred but it is WAY to runny

• lillietate By  lillietate
    12.05.11

I do like the price and I like that it didn't make me cry like most others, but they really need to make it less runny. It's very hard to work with, I use only this style applicator - more like a sharpie style brush and i love that they did that as well but again the actual eyeliner is very runny. Sorry not the best I've used.

• anjelikapickles By  anjelikapickles
    11.06.11

i was not at all amused it. thought it was me but after speaking to other ppl they agree it isnt the best bang for my $$.. i did however love the elf pen liner. so easy to apply. doesnt flake and last a long time. For a dollar cant be beat!

• allmystuff By  allmystuff
    09.23.11

I really wanted to like this but it just wasn't a quality item for me. I want my eyeliner to go on cleanly, smoothly, and cling there like its life depends on it. I've found that Smashbox waterproof gel liners (used with their flat brush or any quality flat brush) do just that, and they won't budge. You can fall asleep face-first into your pillow and that gel eyeliner will STILL be where you left it the night before. Not under your eyes, in your eyes, on your pillowcase, but RIGHT SMACK there on your lids! You can even line inside your eye with it.

• sunnieLUVS By  sunnieLUVS
    06.03.11

I've had this eyeliner for some time now but I don't ever use it. It's just too runny/ watered down.

• Maggiestrd By  Maggiestrd
    10.14.09

Well this eye liner didn't work that good with me yes it's runny but I guess it might be because it's not waterproof