ring Video Doorbell | SheSpeaks

• softbabe44 By  softbabe44

ring

I think its a really good product my friend as one it looks and feels like something we all would use I'm going to get one myself it sounds and looks really helpful it could be the best in security out there

• Ronibing By  Ronibing
    09.27.18

I love the concept of the ring doorbell (all Of us in my neighborhood have one) but every time I go to view the ring when someone is actually at the door I?m unable to see who it is. The video constantly spins and by the time i actually see the front door the person is often already gone. My husband works in IT and we have an amazing home network and internet connection sonim unsure what the issue is with ring. It?s upsetting and not worth the price if I can?t use it how it?s intended to be used.

• cweiss215 By  cweiss215
    09.27.18

Great product, works well off wifi, battery life isn't quite as long as we'd like but it's easy to install and use

• Suehna By  Suehna
    09.21.18

Easy security for your home

This is a great invention. It's awesome to be able to see who is ringing the bell without having to open the door. Especially great that you don't even have to be home to see who it is. Good for home security since it has a motion sensor. Also nice for when you have youngish kids who may be coming home alone after school. You can see when they get there - you don't have to rely on a call.