Rubbermaid Freshworks | SheSpeaks

• Jladavis89 Jladavis89
    02.27.18

I love these! We use to waste so much money on produce because we would have to throw it out within a few days of buying. These make out produce last and extra two weeks!

• lydsrich By  lydsrich     SheSpeaks Tester

Money savers!

These products have actually really helped with our fresh fruits. I love that they have the bottom portion to lift the fruit off the bottom of the container as well as the fresh vent. I've noticed that our strawberries have indeed lasted longer (which saves us money in the end). Even better, they are dishwasher safe! Gotta love not having to hand wash. BPA free makes a difference for me, too. (I received these free from SheSpeaks.)

• lilac_the_bunny By  lilac_the_bunny     SheSpeaks Tester

Surprisingly Helpful

I know the importance of letting your produce breathe and keeping it away from moisture. It's why I always put a paper towel in my bags of lettuce-it usually gave me a few extra days before I had slimy romaine. I put a batch of strawberries in one of my containers before heading out of town. They were already on the verge of going back, so I assumed I'd be tossing them as soon as I got home from my trip six days later. Not only did the strawberries last the entire time I was gone, they were just as fresh as the day I put them in the container. As someone who tosses spoiled produce on a regular basis, I'm thrilled that I can get so much extra time without my fruits and veggies going bad. This is a sponsored review, I received free product from SheSpeaks.

• censiej By  censiej     SheSpeaks Tester
    05.05.17

Time to Donate those old food containers!

We have a lot of food storage containers, too many actually, but after using my Fresh Works containers I will be donating some of those old containers and only using the Fresh Works. They have helped us keep fresh fruits and veggies on hand with out them spoiling. Hello money saver!! I recommend these FreshWorks containers to everyone! This is a sponsored review, I received free product from SheSpeaks.

• TheresaHuse By  TheresaHuse     SheSpeaks Tester
    05.05.17

These Containers Are Awesome!

?This is a sponsored review, I received free product from SheSpeaks.? These are really great storage containers. I gave them the test to see if they keep produce fresher and they do! They are easy to clean, have a insert that sits inside the containers to keep fruits and veggies above the bottom of the container. On the lid is the patented FreshVentTM technology to keep produce fresher up to 80%* longer than traditional storage. The containers are Microwave and top shelf dishwasher safe, BPA-free. Which means, lots of options for usage. The set comes in 3 sizes! To see my full review visit DearCreatives dot com.

• MomSpotted By  MomSpotted     SheSpeaks Tester
    05.05.17

I received a three piece set to test out, and I'm so glad we did! We have loved using these Rubbermaid FreshWorks containers. I love that the Rubbermaid FreshVent lid is secure but still easy to remove. I have arthritis in my fingers and lids these are often a real challenge to me. My produce is staying fresher longer, well long enough for the kids to eat it all and nothing is ending up in the trash. At the end that is all that matters to me! (?This is a sponsored review, I received free product from SheSpeaks.?)

• iplaksin By  iplaksin     SheSpeaks Tester
    05.05.17

Keeps fresh produce fresher longer

This is a sponsored review, I received free product from SheSpeaks. I put FreshWorks containers to the test by storing fresh strawberries, I put 3 large strawberries in FreshWorks container and 3 large strawberries I left in a store bought container. Six days later the strawberries in FreshWorks container appeared fresher and harder vs. strawberries that were left in store bought container appeared a bit darker, softer and mushier. The largest FreshWorks container is fantastic too. Not only it can fit the entire huge bag of mixed green purchased from wholesale club, but the mixed greens were able to keep fresh for 10 days without bad smell or leaves going bad. Containers are very easy to store and organize in the refrigerator.

• 7onashoestring By  7onashoestring     SheSpeaks Tester

Saved Us Money, Eliminated Waste

With the best of intentions, we buy vast amounts of fresh produce for our family. Yet, it seems that each week we through out over half of it. We were thrilled to try Rubbermaid FreshWorks to try and keep our produce fresh longer. After trying the containers, we found that the shelf-life of our produce was actually extended! From spinach to grapes and berries, the containers saved us money and eliminated the waste. This is a sponsored review, I received free product from SheSpeaks.

• MeandMyPinkMixer By  MeandMyPinkMixer     SheSpeaks Tester
    05.05.17

Keeps produce fresh longer!

We eat a lot of fresh fruit and vegetables and I get so mad at myself when produce goes bad before we eat! Rubbermaid FreshWorks Produce Savers are wonderful and help our produce stay fresh longer than it does in the store containers. They are perfect for all of the Farmer's Market veggies I bring home on Saturdays! I love how they stack nicely in the fridge too. My only problem is that I need more of them! {I received a set of containers free from SheSpeaks. All opinions are 100% my own.}

• lisamc7 By  lisamc7     SheSpeaks Tester

A Must Have for Large Families

This is a sponsored review, I received free product from SheSpeaks I've been using Rubbermaid® FreshWorksTM for about two weeks now and I am highly impressed with results. Bags of lettuce that used to last 2-3 days now last a week at least in the large container. Strawberries are something we buy a lot of and lately the store quality hasn't been fantastic so I love that the medium container is extending the life on them by days. I've used the small container for both blueberries and carrots so far and the blueberries lasted way more than week. Rubbermaid® FreshWorksTM are a must have especially for large families who stock up at the store.

• scarolinagirl By  scarolinagirl     SheSpeaks Tester

Keeps Produce Fresher, Longer

This is a sponsored review, I received free product from SheSpeaks. I put FreshWorks to the test by storing fresh strawberries, green peppers, and squash in three different FreshWorks containers. Two weeks later the produce was still fresh! I'm saving money because I'm no longer throwing out old produce. I'm extremely impressed!