Bath Body Works Pocket Bac Hand Sanitizer | SheSpeaks

• kristennh kristennh
    07.09.13

somuch better then regular hand sanitizer because it smells so good and yiu can get a cute holder for it

• pookie22 By  pookie22
    09.26.13

This hand sanitizer is convenient, easy to have and use anywhere, and it smells so good. I have them everyhwere in my house, I carry a couple in my purse, and even have a few in my car. They don't take up a lot of room, but really do work on killing germs and making you feel clean.

• Sculthorpe By  Sculthorpe
    08.23.13

These hand sanitizers are so fun! They are small, convenient, cute and come in a variety of scents! I have one attached to my child's lunchbox and book bag to use while away from me at school. And of course, I always have one handy in my purse, to use when out and about with the kiddos. B&BW also sells these adorable holders/cases, which allows you to attach the sanitizers to things...a book bag, lunchbox or purse for example. My kids love picking out the holders for their own sanitizers. Great products!

• sahmx2 By  sahmx2
    08.21.13

These are awesome because they are so convenient and smell wonderful. So many different scents to choose from. I love that you can buy a little holder and connect them to bookbags, purses, key rings. My kids each have one hanging from their bookbags. I keep one in my purse and car. Great product!

• deanna1dmp By  deanna1dmp
    08.20.13

These little guys are great to keep in the car and diaper bag for my germy kids on the go!! Love them!

• Maritza By  Maritza
    08.03.13

I love this hand sanitizers, they do a great job, they really clean your hands and also leave a awesome smell that last forever They are very practical

• Magash05 By  Magash05
    07.25.13

Great scents and cute designs. I buy them in bulk when they are on sale to get the best price.

• d5sunshine By  d5sunshine
    07.24.13

I love these little antibacterial gels from Bath & Body Works! They dispense well - just the right amount- and do the job. They smell great , too!

• traceyk By  traceyk
    07.24.13

I love these pocket sanitizers! I like that you can get soo many different smells and they fit so easily in your purse and car! I always get a comment that something smells so good when I use mine!

• 20desarae10 By  20desarae10
    07.24.13

Geat to take on vacations or small trips. Most of the time you can get them for $1 and they are in amazing scents. So handy!

• lstar101112 By  lstar101112
    07.24.13

Convenient but a rip off in price. Everything in that store is so expensive!