Secret Scent Expressions Ooh-La-La Lavender Deodorant Review Page 14 of 15 | SheSpeaks

• mmlapman By  mmlapman     SheSpeaks Tester
    07.10.12

I am not a fan of lavender. I gave the product to my teenaged goddaughter and she loved it.

• gennabear By  gennabear     SheSpeaks Tester
    07.10.12

This deodorant works, and I did like the smell. However, I couldn't stand the little balled up white pieces of the deodorant under my arms...it grossed me out!

• melsh9 By  melsh9     SheSpeaks Tester
    07.10.12

I prefer no scent I do not like to smell my deodorant all day long.

• MBAShoeLover By  MBAShoeLover     SheSpeaks Tester
    07.10.12

I love lavender typically. However, this did not smell very much like lavender. It did smell nice with a light floral fragrance I would use it after the gym perhaps, but not as my go to scent. Kept me dry for most of the day, which is hard to say for someone with over active sweat glands

• ariadiscordia By  ariadiscordia     SheSpeaks Tester
    07.10.12

The Ooh-La-La Lavender definitely smells great. The greatest part about this, though, is that it doesn't go away after a few hours. I put it on in the mornings, and even later in the day I can still catch the scent. And it doesn't smell sweaty or icky, it just smells fresh and clean. I think that's a clear sign it's doing its job well into the day. I definitely recommend it!

• barbarabaker By  barbarabaker     SheSpeaks Tester
    07.10.12

Love the smell and the deoderant is just a perfect compliment to this spray. Love this duo!

• madie7 By  madie7     SheSpeaks Tester
    07.10.12

I have a 13 year old daughter and, for those who know what I mean, deoderant is a MUST. This works very well, it helps keep her dry while masking embarrassing odors!

• loftypu By  loftypu     SheSpeaks Tester
    07.10.12

Loved it -- along with the body spray. Daughyer loved it -- Kept her dry. The scent was really different and not too overwhelming.

• dxmemxpac By  dxmemxpac     SheSpeaks Tester
    07.10.12

Very nice smell, not overpowerful but refreshing and light. Perfect for Summer.

• likeyakn0w By  likeyakn0w     SheSpeaks Tester
    07.10.12

Great size and smell. Works well. Would definitely recommend and buy again. Thanks!

• needcnow By  needcnow     SheSpeaks Tester
    07.10.12

This product is great! Doesn't rub off on little black dresses or let me sweat through it at weddings. Plus it smells great and is very light!

• haveitoldyoulately By  haveitoldyoulately     SheSpeaks Tester
    07.08.12

LOVE, Love, love, Secret's Ooh-La-La Lavender . The scent is wonderful. and long lasting. At first, I didn't believe a Solid Clear would work ... I was so wrong, it feels great, clean, and does not stain my clothing ... no white residue like other solid deodorants. I am now addicted to the body splash, and have it in my purse at all times, as it is so refreshing in this hot summer weather, and not overpowering. A SECRET needed to be told.

• stephanieki By  stephanieki     SheSpeaks Tester
    07.07.12

Definately a product I will use again..it did not get clumpy on the very hot and humid days, lasted through and through..did NOT leave any spots on my shirt!

• luvly87 By  luvly87     SheSpeaks Tester
    07.05.12

I think this product is great. The lavender scent smells really good and not to over powering as some scents may have. It has a very nice light and sweet smell. But I have say, my favorite deodorant is Dove-cucumber scented :)

• dumbuseless By  dumbuseless     SheSpeaks Tester
    07.01.12

secret scent expressions deodorant and mist has a great scent together. it isn't too strong that it over powers you. i will buy these products when i run out. secret has done it again with these two products.