Simple Hydrating Light Moisturizer | SheSpeaks

• A1nettie A1nettie
    03.22.12

I have been using this for a little over a week. I wasn't expecting much. I really thought it was going to be the same as any other moisturizer, but I was happily wrong. This moisturizer has no scent at all which is great cause I have a sensitive nose (smells can really deter me from a product even if it works great). Not only that but you don't need very much so the size will last for quite a while. The moisturizer absorbs almost instantly and really does leave you face feeling so soft without being oily. How did they do that? I definitely recommend it!!

• TankaWanka TankaWanka
    03.27.12

I was very excited to try this, as I love trying new products, however I was very disappointed. The moisturizer left an immediate stinging sensation on my face and i washed it off. I am surprised and bedazzled what ingredient in a natural product might have caused that. I have used many different brands, and through trial found finally what I love most, and honestly, I never had a facial moisturizer leave my skin feeling like that. I only used it once on my face, but since I don't like wasting anything, I have been using the moisturizer on my hands and it seems to be ok. Hate being bias, but since I had a bad experience with the moisturizer, I would definitely not purchase this brand. Thank you for the opportunity to try it out, though.

• Kele1186 By  Kele1186     SheSpeaks Tester
    03.07.12

LOVE the non greasy feel of this!! Also love how it's for sensitive skin and natural products!

• csherman By  csherman     SheSpeaks Tester
    02.17.12

This is a really great moisturizer--it didn't leave me feeling sticky after. I have super sensitive skin so I was impressed how well-received it was for my body.