Pillow Pets Pillow Pets | SheSpeaks

• candries candries
    12.07.15

My grandbabies all LOVE their pillow pets. The pillow folds in half underneath and fastens with Velcro. Needs more stuffing in them. If your child uses them often to sleep on, they get flat really quickly.

• ally69monster By  ally69monster
    03.01.12

I have a moose pillow pet i got it for valentinse day

• lynne27 By  lynne27
    02.29.12

My daughter loves her doggy pillow pet sleeps with it every night .

• michelemj By  michelemj
    02.29.12

My son has a NY Yankee and Mater pillow pets. He loves having them read with us in the glider. These are so cute and make great gifts!

• jenivana By  jenivana
    02.06.12

My kids love these. We have 7 in the house now, and I have not bought a single one. My only complaint, they take up *way* too much room!!

• jygriebel By  jygriebel
    01.20.12

My son has a penguin pillow pet. They are a cute concept and reasonably priced so I would recommend one for a young child.

• MilWifeAsh By  MilWifeAsh
    01.12.12

Our daughter got 2 Pillow Pets for Christmas. She got the new character one of Minnie Mouse and the unicorn one they have always had. They are both so cute and cuddly. She loves them both but she's a little to young to appreciate them. She just turned 2 on NYE so she's maybe a bit to young for them. But I also think you can never have enough pillows! I have no complaints, just might be better for age 3^.

• athengst By  athengst
    01.12.12

My children LOVE their pillow pets. They are soft to play with, sleep on and look great with any room decor. The pillow folds in half underneath and fastens with Velcro to give the appearance of animal legs. The spot that velcros has a material flap that covers up the "itchy" part of the velcro. My only complaint is that there's not enough stuffing in them. If your child uses them often to sleep on, they get flat pretty quickly. We typically pick ours up from B.B. & Beyond as you can use their coupon to bring the price down further. Appropriate for kids age 2-7/8.

• TVChick By  TVChick
    12.10.11

Best $20 gift for a child aged 2-7 EVER. Right now if you buy a regular sized Pillow Pet from their website you'll get a mini pillow Pet FREE. They come wrapped in plastic, clean from the warehouse...not picked and hugged all over from Wal-Mart. Super soft, great gift, I even bought the lamb for myself!