Elf Movie | SheSpeaks

• vcruz5008 vcruz5008
    02.23.15

Elf is a must watch come Christmas, heck come December! It's one of those movies that provides humor while at the same time being heartwarming and is on the "yearly" rewatch list.

• roenicklover By  roenicklover
    02.22.12

a true christmas classic, this movie keeps u laughing from beginning to end

• adh123 By  adh123
    02.22.12

Love this movie no matter how many times I see it! Will Ferrell is charming as a naive elf who makes his way to the big city to find his Dad. Especially fun are the department store scenes of our friend Buddy the Elf finding out Santa will be coming and the equally amazing responses of his supervisor. The script is well constructed and the only part that dragged were the scenes of Santa coming to NYC and getting stuck in Central Park, but I suppose it would be appropriate for younger kids who watch the film. I highly recommend this amusing movie.

• csatkinson6 By  csatkinson6
    02.22.12

Favorite movie of all time! Regardless of how many times I've seen this it still makes me laugh. Will Ferrell and Faison Love make an awesome combo!!

• agape084 By  agape084
    02.22.12

Family friendly favorite! A wonderful addition to the Christmas classics! Will Ferrell is innocent and fantastic!

• rachelp By  rachelp
    02.22.12

One of our families favorite movies!! We find ourselves quoting this movie quite often and it is always followed by lots of laughs!!

• smjette By  smjette
    02.22.12

our favorite christmas movie! we laugh everytime we watch it ;-)

• megmar By  megmar
    02.16.12

My new favorite Xmas time movie! I watch this movie every Xmas eve while I'm up preparing everything for Xmas morning. Nothing else can make me laugh at 4 in the morning like this movie!! 'SYRUP IN COFFEE, WHY DIDN'T I THINK OF THAT"

• katers2714 By  katers2714
    02.15.12

Elf is one of my favorite Christmas movies as it is great for the whole family and keeps everyone entertained and laughing. Will Ferral does a great job and makes a very believable character.

• cprieto88 By  cprieto88
    02.10.12

I love this movie with Will Farrell in it. I think that he does a wonderful job playing a child-like man. I thought that this movie was hilarious too. This is a family friendly movie also.

• emaysvt By  emaysvt
    02.08.12

This is a great movie at Christmas, or really anytime of year. It can also be a great date night movie! It's nothing but pure fun and laughter so what could be better?