Ghirardelli Double Chocolate Brownie Mix | SheSpeaks

• katiemwebb katiemwebb
    07.10.13

These are my absolute favorite brownies! So rich and moist, and the best flavor out of any mix I have tried. Love all of them! I especially love that I can find them at Costco in packs of 3!

• mystienyght mystienyght
    04.24.15

I wish I could give these a good rating as a ton of other people did, but I can't. I was craving brownies, went to the store, saw these and thought Omgosh I have to have them! Boy, I was wrong after I took my first bite. Yuck. Bitter, dark chocolate, flat, but for a positive note they were gooey and chewy. Guess I'll stick to my regular brand. Meh (If I, by chance, confused these with another flavor Ghirardelli might have, sorry, I had no clue. I only tried these Ghirardelli brownies once and won't again.)

• gilrel By  gilrel
    08.23.10

I am from Chicago and when family visits we always go to the Ghirardelli Chocolate store so of course I knew I would love these brownies! I enjoyed the idea of putting cinnamon in the brownies...cant wait to try it too!

• Leisha By  Leisha
    08.22.10

I bought them because my daughter loves Ghiradelli chocolate and loves to bake brownies; the perfect combination for her!! They are absolutely DELICIOUS!!!!!

• chraseda By  chraseda
    08.22.10

have yet to taste the brownie mix but loves loves love this brand of chocolate. Will be looking for the mix.

• 2carrie2 By  2carrie2
    08.22.10

These brownies are great. They disappear in my household.

• SSears By  SSears
    08.22.10

I love Ghirardelli chocolate , so when I saw the brownie mix, I had to buy it and it was wonderful! Everyone at work asked me for the recipe! The entire house smelled wonderful while they were baking.

• heatheremac By  heatheremac
    08.22.10

this is the best brownie mix! my 17 year old son asked where i got them! i said i made them from a box! he was like no really where did you get them!WOW!

• shelobos By  shelobos
    08.22.10

The flavor is decadent and truly is delicious.

• SutchaFB By  SutchaFB
    08.21.10

Added a dash of cinnamon and it created joy in my mouth!

• Brenda121 By  Brenda121
    08.21.10

With all these great reviews. I will be putting this on my list of must haves..

• oklahomasweetie By  oklahomasweetie
    08.21.10

Awesome product, they are rich and decadent. These brownies have that made from scratch quality that is so hard to find in a boxed mix.