Ghirardelli Double Chocolate Brownie Mix | SheSpeaks

• katiemwebb katiemwebb
    07.10.13

These are my absolute favorite brownies! So rich and moist, and the best flavor out of any mix I have tried. Love all of them! I especially love that I can find them at Costco in packs of 3!

• mystienyght mystienyght
    04.24.15

I wish I could give these a good rating as a ton of other people did, but I can't. I was craving brownies, went to the store, saw these and thought Omgosh I have to have them! Boy, I was wrong after I took my first bite. Yuck. Bitter, dark chocolate, flat, but for a positive note they were gooey and chewy. Guess I'll stick to my regular brand. Meh (If I, by chance, confused these with another flavor Ghirardelli might have, sorry, I had no clue. I only tried these Ghirardelli brownies once and won't again.)

• SSears By  SSears
    08.22.10

I love Ghirardelli chocolate , so when I saw the brownie mix, I had to buy it and it was wonderful! Everyone at work asked me for the recipe! The entire house smelled wonderful while they were baking.

• heatheremac By  heatheremac
    08.22.10

this is the best brownie mix! my 17 year old son asked where i got them! i said i made them from a box! he was like no really where did you get them!WOW!

• shelobos By  shelobos
    08.22.10

The flavor is decadent and truly is delicious.

• SutchaFB By  SutchaFB
    08.21.10

Added a dash of cinnamon and it created joy in my mouth!

• Brenda121 By  Brenda121
    08.21.10

With all these great reviews. I will be putting this on my list of must haves..

• oklahomasweetie By  oklahomasweetie
    08.21.10

Awesome product, they are rich and decadent. These brownies have that made from scratch quality that is so hard to find in a boxed mix.

• wardrobegirl By  wardrobegirl
    08.21.10

I have been buying this product for over 5 years. I bought it because of the name, Ghirardelli, but every other time I bought it because it is the best brownie mix I've ever had. At first, I was hesitant to buy it for fear that it was going to be too rich with the "double chocolate" addition of Ghirardelli chocolate chips; pleasantly it is very chocolatey without being sickeningly sweet. If I am baking them to take to an event I have to bake an extra box for my family, all four of us are big fans of this product.

• snousje By  snousje
    08.21.10

Our favorite brownie. Nothing else can compare! Ooey, gooey chocolate... yummy!!!

• kelleya24 By  kelleya24
    08.21.10

I always make a double batch. Just made them for work and they only lasted a day!

• justmauid By  justmauid
    07.28.10

This brownie mix is a favorite in my house. They are by far the best brownie mix I've tired and my family loves them. I buy the mix with walnuts in it. If you haven't tried this brownie mix yet, to out and purchase a box!