Bare Escentuals bareMinerals Get Started Kit Review Page 13 of 14 | SheSpeaks

• tina30219 By  tina30219
    09.08.10

Oh man I missed out I really want to try this stuff out but can't afford to buy it.

• Bailey76 By  Bailey76
    09.07.10

I've used this and I wasn't impressed. My skin felt dry and the bronzer was way to dark and made me look a bit dirty. I wouldn't buy it again.

• runningprincess By  runningprincess
    09.04.10

I am very skeptical about a lot of products, but this one is the best!

• MARJORIE7777 By  MARJORIE7777
    09.04.10

this foundations is amazing, it is exactly as the advertisments describe. Just dip, swirl, and tap, then buff away. It evens out your skin tone and the best part.....it's great for your skin, because it's a mineral powder. I love it! A must have in my make-up bag, Long lasting powder blush that comes in over 20 different shades for all skin tones. Leaves cheeks looking flawless and smooth. Will not disrupt any acne, or sensitive skin and is proven by dermatoligists that this is a healthy solution.I think it makes your skin look beautiful and flawless.like i said early, i a must have for your makeup bag!!! Bare Minerals!

• jameslicex0 By  jameslicex0
    08.26.10

This stuff is GREAT! I got a free trial when I bought from sephora.com; I immediately ran out and purchased a full kit once I ran out. The all over coverage and light feeling was great and made my skin feel fantastic! I won't ever use another power again!

• kelleya24 By  kelleya24
    08.21.10

Love bare minerals! I use the foundation and mineral veil. It covers my problem areas and evens my skin tone. the mineral veil gives a professional finish. I get many compliments on my skin. Even when I sweat my face doesn't get oily. The only thing I don't like is that it is messy. I use lysol wipes to clean off my bathroom counters after use. I think they are working on fixing that problem. I noticed they have changed the containers.

• Emilycoo By  Emilycoo
    08.18.10

I purchased the starter kit almost 2 years ago and it was a great way to see what products I liked and which I wanted in the full size options. I love the all over face color/bronzer and I love the mineral veil. I still use those even when I'm using my liquid foundation. I haven't been using their powder foundation/neutral colors much lately but I might try again, I just like mixing it up sometimes. I'd definitely reccommend so you can test everything out for yourself :)

• mitbrooks By  mitbrooks
    07.24.10

I love this product. I started using it at the suggestion of a friend and have never regretted the change. I've actually convinced others to switch as well. It is so easy to use and doesn't sweat or slide off like other products.

• vintagepurple By  vintagepurple
    07.14.10

i didn't try the starter kit but but i tryed the foundation but could't find the right color for my skin tone. and personally i really don't care for the loose powder, the PUR minerals is much bettter and beter matching colors for me

• jacksgranny By  jacksgranny
    06.21.10

This is one of the better mineral make up lines. A little goes a long way so if you happen to be in your fourties, be careful not to apply too much or it will only serve to enhance fine lines and wrinkles.

• bellaleo By  bellaleo
    02.10.10

Love BE-perfect coverage, quick and easy and great for your skin. For anyone who thinks it looks a little drier on the skin I recommend using the primer and there is also a facial mist that seals your makeup and does give you a dewy look. I went to BE store thinking I looked a little dry too and since adding the spray I am very happy with the line.

• Larawithoutau By  Larawithoutau
    10.02.09

It is really important to moisturize you skin (dab dry with towel after showering), apply moisturizer and allow to absorb into skin while combing out you hair, toweling off, brushing teeth....then apply the product. It really is a wonderful product, doesn't clog pores, great for fair skin and produces great results. I've been using for over 2 years now. Initially, it took me a while to accept not putting liquid foundation on. But my skin never looked better! The built in SPF is a skin saver in itself! I agree, it does make for messy coutertops, they clean up quicker than wrinkles can be erased though : )

• stefaniek99 By  stefaniek99
    08.16.09

Absolutely love BareMinerals. I have very fair, oily skin. This is the only foundation I've tried that gives me coverage and doesn't make me break out! It's also the only foundation I've used that matches my super pale skin tone (I use #1 shade and it blends in very naturally). My one suggestion is that you should always use a moisturizer before using Bare Minerals. That way the powder doesn't settle in dry patches. I also use a primer so that way the foundation lasts longer.

• katievj00 By  katievj00
    08.14.09

i just got the starter kit not too long ago, i was a little worried when i first started using it, just because i was used to a liquid foundation..... but i love it! i have been using it every day. it covers just enough but it doesnt look cakey. and i think that my complextion has cleared up and my skin looks good! im not using my old make up anymore.

• amisland_girl By  amisland_girl
    07.05.09

I don't normally wear makeup, but a friend of mine swears by bare minerals. I tried it and love it! I also love that it has SPF. Great product!