A E The Walking Dead | SheSpeaks

• candries candries
    12.10.15

We absolutely LOVE The Walking Dead. Always keeps you on the edge of your seat and waiting for the next episode!

• asabourin By  asabourin
    12.03.13

The Best Zombie show around! Show us more zombies. Makeup is superb.

• edithkate By  edithkate
    11.25.13

I was originally a huge fan of the series but lately it has kind of lost me a bit! I would definitely still recommend watching it though since different people always feel differently about the plot!

• Crystalwithac_0 By  Crystalwithac_0
    11.21.13

One of my favorite shows on TV! Rarely the only show I watch in real time. This season is a HUGE upgrade from last year. The zombies look more detailed & the special effects are much better.

• Lynnster60 By  Lynnster60
    11.13.13

One of the best shows on television, however, I hope they allow Carol to come back. Rick is taking too much on himself. He is no longer the leader and should let the committee make decisions as to banning people from their group. Things were good before he let the people deserted by the Governor come into the prison.

• sara791 By  sara791
    11.12.13

This show is my latest addiction. I know people are probably thinking, zombies and weird end-of-the-world stuff...but try it out! The acting is wonderful, the writing is on point and the show is just plain exciting and fun. Cannot wait for the next episode to air!

• SampleLover87 By  SampleLover87
    11.12.13

this show is amazing. my mother loves it and is obsessed! its very well written. would recommend checking it out!

• MaryReview By  MaryReview
    11.12.13

Amazing show! I never miss an episode!

• nikki031 By  nikki031
    10.18.13

I just started watching it and I'm in love. Of course I have to watch it with all the lights on but its worth the scare. Great writing and acting.

• WVWILDCHILD By  WVWILDCHILD
    10.15.13

awesome show

• HollyPritchettxoxo By  HollyPritchettxoxo
    10.13.13

So many twists and turns you never know what is gonna happen next. Fantastic show.