Bath Body Works Pocket Bac Hand Sanitizer | SheSpeaks

• kristennh kristennh
    07.09.13

somuch better then regular hand sanitizer because it smells so good and yiu can get a cute holder for it

• TxFashionista By  TxFashionista
    10.14.13

This has become a favorite for me since having my little girl. I basically use this for everything when out in public!

• Chrissy4gordon24 By  Chrissy4gordon24
    10.07.13

I love all of the new yummy scents that they come out with! The sanitizer works great and keeps your hands smelling amazing :)

• tbrjjt2013 By  tbrjjt2013
    09.29.13

I find these very convenient to carry in my purse. They do not leave your hands sticky and there are so may different scents to choose from. With the price.

• basktcakes By  basktcakes
    09.26.13

This is convenient but no better than any other brand. The price is low but there are others out there that are even cheaper. I will use it but I won't go out of my way to spend the money on it.

• pookie22 By  pookie22
    09.26.13

This hand sanitizer is convenient, easy to have and use anywhere, and it smells so good. I have them everyhwere in my house, I carry a couple in my purse, and even have a few in my car. They don't take up a lot of room, but really do work on killing germs and making you feel clean.

• Sculthorpe By  Sculthorpe
    08.23.13

These hand sanitizers are so fun! They are small, convenient, cute and come in a variety of scents! I have one attached to my child's lunchbox and book bag to use while away from me at school. And of course, I always have one handy in my purse, to use when out and about with the kiddos. B&BW also sells these adorable holders/cases, which allows you to attach the sanitizers to things...a book bag, lunchbox or purse for example. My kids love picking out the holders for their own sanitizers. Great products!

• sahmx2 By  sahmx2
    08.21.13

These are awesome because they are so convenient and smell wonderful. So many different scents to choose from. I love that you can buy a little holder and connect them to bookbags, purses, key rings. My kids each have one hanging from their bookbags. I keep one in my purse and car. Great product!

• deanna1dmp By  deanna1dmp
    08.20.13

These little guys are great to keep in the car and diaper bag for my germy kids on the go!! Love them!

• Maritza By  Maritza
    08.03.13

I love this hand sanitizers, they do a great job, they really clean your hands and also leave a awesome smell that last forever They are very practical

• Magash05 By  Magash05
    07.25.13

Great scents and cute designs. I buy them in bulk when they are on sale to get the best price.