Simple Hydrating Light Moisturizer | SheSpeaks

• A1nettie A1nettie
    03.22.12

I have been using this for a little over a week. I wasn't expecting much. I really thought it was going to be the same as any other moisturizer, but I was happily wrong. This moisturizer has no scent at all which is great cause I have a sensitive nose (smells can really deter me from a product even if it works great). Not only that but you don't need very much so the size will last for quite a while. The moisturizer absorbs almost instantly and really does leave you face feeling so soft without being oily. How did they do that? I definitely recommend it!!

• TankaWanka TankaWanka
    03.27.12

I was very excited to try this, as I love trying new products, however I was very disappointed. The moisturizer left an immediate stinging sensation on my face and i washed it off. I am surprised and bedazzled what ingredient in a natural product might have caused that. I have used many different brands, and through trial found finally what I love most, and honestly, I never had a facial moisturizer leave my skin feeling like that. I only used it once on my face, but since I don't like wasting anything, I have been using the moisturizer on my hands and it seems to be ok. Hate being bias, but since I had a bad experience with the moisturizer, I would definitely not purchase this brand. Thank you for the opportunity to try it out, though.

• kellbell89 By  kellbell89     SheSpeaks Tester
    03.11.12

Personally, I love this moisturizer. With most moisturizers, it leaves your skin feeling greasy and cake-like. A lot of moisturizers can also leave your face feeling splotchy and sometimes affects the appearance of your make up as well. The Simple Hydrating Light Moisturizer works wonders. I have dry, flaky skin and it worked EXCEPTIONALLY well for me. It is a light moisturizer so it doesn't leave your skin feeling heavy or greasy. It always hydrates your skin so it's not dry and adds to the appearance of your makeup. I would recommend this product, I'm also going to be purchasing the Simple smoothing facial scrub and Simple moisturiziing facial wash. I look forward to it! LOVE THESE PRODUCTS and the fact they do aren't expensive, they are a very consumer friendly price!

• ldh1313 By  ldh1313     SheSpeaks Tester
    03.10.12

As I'd received the facial scrub from She Speaks, I also wanted to try other products in the line so I purchased the moisturizing lotion and the facial wash at Walgreens. I love that the light moisturizing lotion is just that - light and airy and doesn't leave my skin feeling sticky or heavy! I love that it is fragrance free and non-irritating. Wonderful!

• DaughterOfAKing By  DaughterOfAKing     SheSpeaks Tester
    03.10.12

I really like this product. I love that it isn't overpowered by fragrance. It is light and goes on smooth. It's not heavy or oily . It didn't leave my skin feeling sticky or gross. I like that. I plan to purchase other products in this product line soon. I would definitely recommend this product to a friend. Thanks!

• brandnewmomma By  brandnewmomma     SheSpeaks Tester
    03.10.12

I really, really liked the simple skincare light moisturizer. I have used it the last 3 days since I got it in the mail and like that it IS actually lightweight. It does not make my skin feel greasy in the slightest and my skin doesn't break out or get acne from it. You don't have to use very much because it spreads quite a bit. Overall, this may become my new facial moisturizer!!

• klafave By  klafave     SheSpeaks Tester
    03.10.12

I am absolutely in love with Simple's Hydrating Light Moisturizer. I have tried a lot of other products in the past and have always felt let down at the promises these products make. Simple absolutely delivers on it's promise. I have only used for two days now and already see a difference in my skin. The brightness, tone and silky feeling of my skin are a wonderful change in such a short time. I can only imagine the difference after a month. Being over 40, my concerns for my skin are not just wrinkles or age spots, its the redness and dull look to my skin as I have aged. In just two short days the difference is amazing. When I woke up the morning and applied Simple, I had to look twice in the mirror. My skin has a luminous glow that I have not seen since my twenties. I love the way it feels silky on my skin. A lot of other moisturizers feel greasy and never seem to fully absorb into my skin and just lays there, but Simple's Moisturizer was absorbed so quickly and left not but a wonderful, silky feel to my skin. My husband is a typical man that does not usually notice anything and even he commented on my skin. He figured I had went out an spent a fortune, when I told him what it was and where I got it, he seemed impressed. Now I cant wait to get the Facial wash and the Facial scrub and make it my new daily skincare regemin. i also love the fact that I do not have to break the bank to buy such a quality product that actually works. Cant wait to share this little gem on my blog, facebook, twitter and everywhere I can. Thank you for the opportunity to try this great product. It is now my best friend.

• jmcarollo00 By  jmcarollo00     SheSpeaks Tester
    03.09.12

LOVE THIS!! Very lightweight, not greasy at all and a little goes a LONG way!!!

• Mandykin By  Mandykin
    03.09.12

I've was on the look out for a good moisturizer and found this product. I've got normal to dry skin and this works for me. It's not oily like most moisturizers and it lasts. I haven't had any breakouts since I started using this product. It doesn't leave your skin feeling sticky or greasy. I love this moisturizer and wont use anything else.

• vbrown23 By  vbrown23     SheSpeaks Tester
    03.09.12

I've got combination skin and have tried numerous moisturizers (Aveeno, Cetaphil, Clinique, etc.) and I think I like Simple Moisturizer the best! It has a silky almost water-based feeling to it and it isn't greasy and doesn't leave a film on my skin like other lotions/moisturizers. It is nice because I can wear makeup over it and it doesn't make my skin look greasy/oily by the end of the day. My only complaint is that I wish the bottle had a pump so that I don't squeeze out a whole gob of it when I only want to apply a small amount to my face.

• tartinya By  tartinya     SheSpeaks Tester
    03.08.12

I sampled this product & really like it. I have very sensitive skin, but it did not make my skin ruddy or broken out. It is silky, but not greasy.

• ssteph By  ssteph     SheSpeaks Tester
    03.08.12

Love this...so hydrating. Great for sensitive skin...no irritation.