OPI Nail Lacquer | SheSpeaks

• nmcreel nmcreel
    01.05.16

I'm always a huge fan of OPI nail products! They last forever and look beautiful! They have a beautiful shine and usually look fantastic for weeks!

• alyounk alyounk
    11.09.11

I just got "rainbow connection" from the OPI muppet's holiday 2011 collection. I had been waiting for the muppet's polish for months now and have mixed feelings about the end result. The numerous different colors of glitter are all mixed up in a clear polish base, which looks way cool in the bottle. My issue was not with the mixture of colors, rather the big sized pieces of glitter that seemed to chip off very easily. The smaller glitter seemed to adhere better than the large. Also, since the base of the polish is clear, it might have look better with a solid color undercoat of polish. I used two coats without a solid color undercoat and you could still see much of my natural nail through the polish. I love OPI and will always recommend it as the best polish around... Rainbow Connection seems like a high maintance manicure that, while it breaks my heart to say, I don't recommend.

• LILMANSMOMMAWAMMA By  LILMANSMOMMAWAMMA
    05.04.11

LOVE IT CAN'T WAIT TO TRY THE SPLATTER VERSION

• xgabriellla By  xgabriellla
    05.03.11

this is the BEST nail polish i have EVER tried! the variety of colors they have is amazing! the names of the polishes are very creative and i love buying new ones and adding them to my collection. although they are a bit pricey, i still think they are worth every penny. they stay on for a while and dont chip easily. if you've never tried OPI, i suggest you drop what your doing and go pick up a bottle.

• JessB530 By  JessB530
    02.09.11

One of the only brands of polish that I will use. LOVE their color selections.

• kapley By  kapley
    01.13.11

Opi is my favorite brand in nail polish! I enjoy the colors they have to offer, and it seems that this brand of nail polish stays on my nails longer!

• missmossy By  missmossy
    01.02.11

Currently wearing my OPI red nail polish on my toes. I agree with Emilycoo that this is by far the best nail polish. I love the colors they offer (love that they offer matte finished colors) becuase I'm not crazy about the glossy colors. The polish lasts so long on your nails. I highly recommend this brand!

• selfish333 By  selfish333
    01.02.11

Great color selection. The longest lasting polish brand I have tried to date. Always a satisfied customer.

• LKriegs By  LKriegs
    12.19.10

I got a pedicure almost a month ago with the color "dim sum plum" and I love it! The polish hasn't chipped at all and it's really shiny. The polish goes on smooth and gives great coverage. The only thing I don't like is the prices. I think it's about $8 a bottle at beauty brands.

• missamberly By  missamberly
    12.18.10

OPI is by far the best nail polish out there. My favorites are "you don't know jacque", "Im not a waitress" and "over the taupe"!!!

• nicolesister By  nicolesister
    11.19.10

I love this nail polish. Fabulous color selection. Staying power is really good.

• MyEmptyCanvas By  MyEmptyCanvas
    10.06.10

Cute polishes, steep prices.... depending on where you shop. Overall good product though.