Ghirardelli Double Chocolate Brownie Mix | SheSpeaks

• katiemwebb katiemwebb
    07.10.13

These are my absolute favorite brownies! So rich and moist, and the best flavor out of any mix I have tried. Love all of them! I especially love that I can find them at Costco in packs of 3!

• mystienyght mystienyght
    04.24.15

I wish I could give these a good rating as a ton of other people did, but I can't. I was craving brownies, went to the store, saw these and thought Omgosh I have to have them! Boy, I was wrong after I took my first bite. Yuck. Bitter, dark chocolate, flat, but for a positive note they were gooey and chewy. Guess I'll stick to my regular brand. Meh (If I, by chance, confused these with another flavor Ghirardelli might have, sorry, I had no clue. I only tried these Ghirardelli brownies once and won't again.)

• cana01 By  cana01
    08.23.10

These are the best around, like them more than any other!

• jschwartz805 By  jschwartz805
    08.23.10

Ghirardelli brownies are similar to homemade -- without as much work. I can whip up a batch in no time. They look, smell and taste delicious. The price is comparable to Betty Crocker's boxed brownies and really quite affordable. When I make these brownies, I feel like I'm serving my family a quality product. When I send them to my son at UNL, they never make it through the night with all his chocolate-loving friends to help devour them!

• txproxen By  txproxen

We loved these.

• Michelle1399 By  Michelle1399
    08.23.10

The richest, best brownies I have ever had! My whole family loves them. My 15 year old son will even make these.

• spiritualangel By  spiritualangel

Delicous

• ncjeepster By  ncjeepster
    08.23.10

We Love them,! Family and friends know when I go to Costco, because I purchase the large box and start cooking. I make brownies from scratch, but why bother and have all the mess to clean up, these are easy mixup and bake. What more can you ask from a fabulous brownie like theirs.

• gilrel By  gilrel
    08.23.10

I am from Chicago and when family visits we always go to the Ghirardelli Chocolate store so of course I knew I would love these brownies! I enjoyed the idea of putting cinnamon in the brownies...cant wait to try it too!

• Leisha By  Leisha
    08.22.10

I bought them because my daughter loves Ghiradelli chocolate and loves to bake brownies; the perfect combination for her!! They are absolutely DELICIOUS!!!!!

• chraseda By  chraseda
    08.22.10

have yet to taste the brownie mix but loves loves love this brand of chocolate. Will be looking for the mix.

• 2carrie2 By  2carrie2
    08.22.10

These brownies are great. They disappear in my household.