Ghirardelli Double Chocolate Brownie Mix | SheSpeaks

• katiemwebb katiemwebb
    07.10.13

These are my absolute favorite brownies! So rich and moist, and the best flavor out of any mix I have tried. Love all of them! I especially love that I can find them at Costco in packs of 3!

• mystienyght mystienyght
    04.24.15

I wish I could give these a good rating as a ton of other people did, but I can't. I was craving brownies, went to the store, saw these and thought Omgosh I have to have them! Boy, I was wrong after I took my first bite. Yuck. Bitter, dark chocolate, flat, but for a positive note they were gooey and chewy. Guess I'll stick to my regular brand. Meh (If I, by chance, confused these with another flavor Ghirardelli might have, sorry, I had no clue. I only tried these Ghirardelli brownies once and won't again.)

• rinaliana27 By  rinaliana27
    08.24.10

I love these they are a great product.

• tenindiansmom By  tenindiansmom
    08.23.10

I absolutely love Ghiradelli brownies.

• evemurillo By  evemurillo
    08.23.10

We love brownies! They are our go to treat when we think of baking something quick. I usually stick to Betty Crocker but I found these on sale a few weeks a go and decided to try them. They are good. I would definitely pick up a few boxes of these when I catch them on sale again.

• betty224 By  betty224
    08.23.10

These brownies are easy to make and everyone loves them.

• cana01 By  cana01
    08.23.10

These are the best around, like them more than any other!

• jschwartz805 By  jschwartz805
    08.23.10

Ghirardelli brownies are similar to homemade -- without as much work. I can whip up a batch in no time. They look, smell and taste delicious. The price is comparable to Betty Crocker's boxed brownies and really quite affordable. When I make these brownies, I feel like I'm serving my family a quality product. When I send them to my son at UNL, they never make it through the night with all his chocolate-loving friends to help devour them!

• txproxen By  txproxen

We loved these.

• Michelle1399 By  Michelle1399
    08.23.10

The richest, best brownies I have ever had! My whole family loves them. My 15 year old son will even make these.

• spiritualangel By  spiritualangel

Delicous

• ncjeepster By  ncjeepster
    08.23.10

We Love them,! Family and friends know when I go to Costco, because I purchase the large box and start cooking. I make brownies from scratch, but why bother and have all the mess to clean up, these are easy mixup and bake. What more can you ask from a fabulous brownie like theirs.