Gerber Graduates Toddler Meals | SheSpeaks

• MasterofMom MasterofMom
    06.20.13

These were great to use for convenience, but I frequently wondered if what was in them was "healthy" enough for my kids. We have since switched to organic - we just need to have a guarantee that we aren't putting hormones or pesticides or GMO food into our kids' tummies!

• calichristy2 By  calichristy2
    06.08.09

I have an active toddler and he absolutely loves these dinners. They come in full dinners with vegetables and also as side dinners without vegetables. They are perfectly portioned for children so you know your child is eating healthy as well as a complete meal. For those with preschool age children they have dinners as well. The snacks are healthy and nutricious and less messy as regular chips and high sugar foods.

• AprilShowers By  AprilShowers
    05.22.09

My daughter will not eat any of the Gerber Graduate meals and I can't really blame her. On the other hand, she loves the snacks (fruit rolls, granola bars, etc) and I always make sure to have some on hand. Great for a snack on the go.

• Jasnet By  Jasnet
    03.25.09

My DD mainly likes the snacks from Gerber Grads.., not too hot on the meals but then again we try not to use them unless we are traveling or not home. Its nice to have snacks for those tots on the move

• PrettyLittlePowderkeg By  PrettyLittlePowderkeg
    02.24.09

Ive never been able to get my (now # yr old) to ever eat any of them, so one day i tried them! They're horrible and taste terribly procssed. For the price i could and have done better.