KitchenAid Artisan Stand Mixer | SheSpeaks

• tracylyn tracylyn
    05.02.15

After years and years of using a hand mixer, I finally got my Kitchen aid mixer and I couldn't be happier. I use it for every mixing project I have from bread , cake, candy you name it. Clean up is a breeze and it saves me so much time and effort I just love it.

• talyssat talyssat
    10.22.12

I love to bake and cook, so I had to have this mixer. As soon as I saved up enough money I purchased one and was a little disappointed. It always leaves unmixed ingredients at the very bottom unless your constantly scraping down the sides and it is very loud. I purchased a cuisinart 7 quart mixer instead and I LOVE it. It's a little more expensive but worth every penny.

• jhmommy By  jhmommy
    11.04.10

I love my Kitchen Aid mixer! I have a white one, but would one day LOVE to get a red one!!!

• SuthrnMom By  SuthrnMom
    11.01.10

I don't have one and hope to eventually get one! Thanks to all your comments, it will be Kitchen Aid.

• aryther By  aryther
    10.20.10

I own 2, one is from the 60's and still in perfect working condition and the other from the 70's. I love them so much. I bake all of the time and have often had both my "antique" machines going at the same time. I want a new version eventually, but until then my 2 old school Kitchenaid stand mixers are still going strong and will always have a home on my counter!

• darcypearl By  darcypearl
    09.08.10

I dont have on yet....however i use to use one at work everyday all day at the bakery and hands down is the best invention EVER!!!!! Realy wish i had one at home to use!!!

• KelsoBelle By  KelsoBelle
    09.07.10

I've had my Kitchen Aid mixer for years, now, and wouldn't be without it. I'd love to have a blue one, but my white one has worked great. It's big, so at times I have to ask my hubby to get it out for me. I'd love to have the new dough hook attachment. They've made an improvement on it and my sister loves it. After years of me raving about mine, she finally got one and can't figure out why she didn't get one sooner. Everyone who uses a mixer needs a Kitchen Aid.