KitchenAid Artisan Stand Mixer | SheSpeaks

• tracylyn tracylyn
    05.02.15

After years and years of using a hand mixer, I finally got my Kitchen aid mixer and I couldn't be happier. I use it for every mixing project I have from bread , cake, candy you name it. Clean up is a breeze and it saves me so much time and effort I just love it.

• talyssat talyssat
    10.22.12

I love to bake and cook, so I had to have this mixer. As soon as I saved up enough money I purchased one and was a little disappointed. It always leaves unmixed ingredients at the very bottom unless your constantly scraping down the sides and it is very loud. I purchased a cuisinart 7 quart mixer instead and I LOVE it. It's a little more expensive but worth every penny.

• honey2emmylace By  honey2emmylace
    12.01.09

Tough and powerful - - pros difficult to add ingredients while it's going and attachments are crazy expensive - - cons

• KirstieChaos By  KirstieChaos
    10.16.09

I would love to own one, just never got around to buying one. I use my moms all of the time when my husband and I go home to visit. I tried to convince her to give it to me but.. she keeps saying im 21 & married I can buy my own LOL. anyways. it is a great mixer, love it.

• jamiesmom By  jamiesmom
    09.08.09

I just got a pink artisan for my birthday and I LOVE it! Kohls had it on sale, from $359 to $199, and I got 10% of for power hours + another 15% off with a coupon. No way we could have afforded it at regular price, but I have to say, it is worth the $$. I baked all weekend long. :)

• suki1283 By  suki1283
    06.19.09

I love my Kitchen Aid mixer! I don't really use it that often, but when I make homemade pepperoni rolls and it is a godsend!

• DeeLan By  DeeLan
    04.04.09

I always envied those that had the kitchen aid and around Christmas last year my sister-in-law got a new larger model and gave me her old one. It's about 20 years old but works like new. I love it for mixing pizza dough and homemade egg noodles. Some of the attachments might be difficult to clean but my husband does the dishes so it doesn't bother me one bit.

• amy0901 By  amy0901
    03.14.09

I cannot imagine not having my Kitchen Aid mixer!