A E The Walking Dead | SheSpeaks

• candries candries
    12.10.15

We absolutely LOVE The Walking Dead. Always keeps you on the edge of your seat and waiting for the next episode!

• annaania25 By  annaania25
    01.14.14

I think I am the last person to start watching that show, since I started a week ago! This show is so amazing I am already finishing watching the third season. I recommend it to anyone!

• kuuipo4u By  kuuipo4u
    01.14.14

OMGGGG i love this show!! Its my favorite show and I NEVER miss it! lol.. its super additcting and although there is a lot of zombies i think the drama behind it is just as great! It seriously keeps you on the edge of your seat! The only thing I don't like is that theres so many commercials and that its only an hour long! :P

• sallyrais By  sallyrais
    01.14.14

Love this show. Watched it religiously. So great.

• MY2MOMS By  MY2MOMS
    01.13.14

Great show even if your not a zombie fan. If you are a zombie fan what are you waiting for your going to love this show!!

• AugustRye By  AugustRye
    01.08.14

One of our all time favorite shows! We look forward to watching it every week during the season and watch it again during the marathons.

• Ee0626 By  Ee0626
    01.07.14

one of the best shows out there, cant wait for it to start again. LOVE it!

• Kim3100 By  Kim3100
    01.07.14

TWD is my favorite show! The worst thing about it is having to wait between the seasons. I am such a fan I am planning a trip to Atlanta to see where filming took place. I am also a fan of the comic which started this whole thing. I would recommend checking that out to if you haven't because the story line is a little different, the show went another route with some of the story lines which some were better others we not. But either way the show is awesome!

• vintagepurple By  vintagepurple
    01.07.14

every time i think it can't get crazier it blows my mind!!!!! may favorite part is that it show some of the " unintended consequences " or non zombie related problems. no spoilers but not just like people conflicting with each other, but that happened when the system brakes down.

• jennawall By  jennawall
    12.20.13

HOoked and can't wait to see what happens next . Great writting and actors !

• vuhnessuh By  vuhnessuh
    12.11.13

I was extremely skeptic of this show and caught up online. I soon was hooked. This show is so amazing and constantly has you at the edge of your seat, with some occasional crying. One of the best Drama Series on television right now. The characters are very well developed and despite being in a post-apocalyptic situation, they relate to home. TWD is addicting and well worth it. It's a must-see!