Bath Body Works Pocket Bac Hand Sanitizer | SheSpeaks

• kristennh kristennh
    07.09.13

somuch better then regular hand sanitizer because it smells so good and yiu can get a cute holder for it

• vuhnessuh By  vuhnessuh
    12.11.13

This is the cutest and most convenient way of carrying hand sanitizer around. Bath & Body Works has the best scent collections and cutest bottles! I have a bottle in my car, purse, another in my gym bag, etc. They have them at a great price as well. Definitely recommend these.

• thetruthwillsetufree811 By  thetruthwillsetufree811
    12.11.13

I am a huge fan of bath and body works. Their products smell so good. And this pocket sized hand sanitizer is easy to carry and leave your hands smelling great and clean. Highly recommend! !!

• drewzmom By  drewzmom
    10.27.13

convenient and works pretty well...some scents are defintely better than others...can be drying on the hands during the cold weather months

• PrettyIcePrincess By  PrettyIcePrincess
    10.24.13

The best sanitizer I've ever tried. The scents are amazingly delicious and have a huge selection of them. The size is perfect to carry in my purse, which comes really handy for when I have to hit the road with my kids and I need some with them too,

• MEKSPK By  MEKSPK
    10.22.13

I love that there are so many different scents, and holders. They're great for your purse, but I wish they would make large bottles for the counter at home or to take on trips. I would definitely buy one of those!

• DaringSpecimen7 By  DaringSpecimen7
    10.21.13

Cuteness in a bottle I would describe it as.It also smells ahmazing and has alcohol to kill the germs.

• megsnbella By  megsnbella
    10.21.13

perfect size for on the go mom's

• onenac By  onenac
    10.19.13

I love the smell. It's expensive for a Hand Sanitizer

• kayla87 By  kayla87
    10.17.13

This is great i carry it everywhere with me

• darcylabrie By  darcylabrie
    10.15.13

Definitely handy to have around and great size to throw in a bag. I love the variety of scents and that they have seasonal ones.