Ghirardelli Double Chocolate Brownie Mix | SheSpeaks

• katiemwebb katiemwebb
    07.10.13

These are my absolute favorite brownies! So rich and moist, and the best flavor out of any mix I have tried. Love all of them! I especially love that I can find them at Costco in packs of 3!

• mystienyght mystienyght
    04.24.15

I wish I could give these a good rating as a ton of other people did, but I can't. I was craving brownies, went to the store, saw these and thought Omgosh I have to have them! Boy, I was wrong after I took my first bite. Yuck. Bitter, dark chocolate, flat, but for a positive note they were gooey and chewy. Guess I'll stick to my regular brand. Meh (If I, by chance, confused these with another flavor Ghirardelli might have, sorry, I had no clue. I only tried these Ghirardelli brownies once and won't again.)

• JessB530 By  JessB530
    02.09.11

These are sooooo delish!

• connierepass By  connierepass
    01.04.11

Excellent taste that the entire family enjoyed, which is a challenge to find a product that appeals to all the kids, my husband and myself. Great quality for an economical price. Highly recommend!

• Ahyden By  Ahyden
    12.03.10

Soooo yummy!

• couponprincess_ By  couponprincess_
    12.03.10

I have to say that these are the BEST box Brownie mix I have ever tried! I love them!!!

• momof3girleighs By  momof3girleighs
    10.14.10

these are the only brownies we ever buy and make!!! I tell everyone about them.. They are a little more $$ but thats ok!! they are worth it 100%

• speakmichelle By  speakmichelle
    10.14.10

This is my favorite brownie mix out there. It's not the cheapest, but it's the best!

• rinaliana27 By  rinaliana27
    08.24.10

I love these they are a great product.

• tenindiansmom By  tenindiansmom
    08.23.10

I absolutely love Ghiradelli brownies.

• evemurillo By  evemurillo
    08.23.10

We love brownies! They are our go to treat when we think of baking something quick. I usually stick to Betty Crocker but I found these on sale a few weeks a go and decided to try them. They are good. I would definitely pick up a few boxes of these when I catch them on sale again.

• betty224 By  betty224
    08.23.10

These brownies are easy to make and everyone loves them.