McDonalds Frappe | SheSpeaks

• Debsparkles Debsparkles
    11.06.13

While it is a bit too sweet, it is a treat you are satisfied with having just once in a while, this can be a good thing.

• jam_i209 jam_i209
    05.05.14

My mom loves these drinks & so one day I decided to give them a try. I really didn't care for them at all. I honestly prefer Burger Kings drinks, they have more of a Starbucks taste to me.

• mom4twoboys By  mom4twoboys
    05.06.10

soooo much cheaper than starbucks. tastes GREAT! much easier to get your hands on.

• janet1976 By  janet1976
    05.05.10

It's so good! It is affordable and delicious

• momofthree045 By  momofthree045
    05.04.10

SO SO SO GOOD. I would love to buy one every day but it has alot of sugar in it. The Mocha and Caramel both taste great and cheap, compared to StarBucks.

• enme1986 By  enme1986
    05.04.10

i hate this thing they r way too sweet

• mardel By  mardel
    05.03.10

I am in love with the Frappe from Mcd's! It has been the best new thing they have com out with so far!! The taste is delicious and also the consinstency! It is going to be my favorite drink of all time!!

• bdesarro By  bdesarro
    04.30.10

This tastes sooo good. We usually get Tim Hortons Iced Capp, but we came across this and looved it! However, look up the CALORIES, i think you will try to avoid this tasy treat!!!!

• cat9323 By  cat9323
    04.30.10

Luv ..Luv ..Luv ...this product... In this economy I am always looking to save money and this has proved to be a hugh savings.I love my frozen frappes and these will stand up to any that I have had. I actually prefer the McDonalds over the other ones.The flavors are great and so refreshing on a hot day. You wont be disappointed...

• Kristilee By  Kristilee
    04.29.10

Both of McDonald's new frappes are really good. The are similar to other frozen cappacino drinks but the taste is alot bolder. I also noticed the sizes are larger than the average sm/md/lg at other coffee shops and the price is cheaper by about 50 cents. Plus, whipped topping is added without an extra charge!