e.l.f. Cosmetics Eyeshadow Brush

e.l.f. Cosmetics Eyeshadow Brush

4.7
              Rated #3 in Tools & Accessories
219 Reviews 4.7/5 stars

I love ELF brushes they work great and the price is unbeatable. I've paid way to much for brushes before and these are just as good and hold up longer. I also have the blush brush and it is wonderful as well.

I could live with out this brush! and for the price it's one heck of a deal. It has held up nicely over the past 6 months

Love the brush, feels like great quality. It put my makeup on great. Five stars

This is a good brush to have. Love it!

This brush is absolutely amazing for the price you pay. I just ordered a back up one off the website the other day. Picks up eyeshadow very nicely and its perfect to apple all over color.

Love ELF brushes and this is one of my faves.

Great brush for the price. It picks up color nicely. Good for using on the lid.

First of all, this brush is only a dollar...a dollar!! How can you beat that? This is the ONLY eyeshadow brush I own and I have no plans to look any further. This makes my eyeshadow go on so smoothly and I never get any hairs falling out from it or anything. LOVE LOVE LOVE!!

love this brush, applies eye shadow like a dream.

I love elf products! They are affordable and they work just as well as a really expensive brush! I have a few other brushes and I love those just the same! The brushes are so soft and they apply makeup effortlessly.

I am a huge fan of e.l.f and I love all of their products. They have became my go-to makeup. The brushes are just as good as the ones I see in department stores for huge amounts of money!! love love love them

Applies eyeshadows well! Did have to re-glue the handle and has held up nicely since. Great value for just $1.00!

great brush, great price. i recommend all of their bushes.

I overall enjoyed this product. The eyeshadow brush helps put on the eyeshadow perfectly. No one wants eyeshadow on the sides of their eyes he he. It reduces time by not having to perfect the eyeshadow and blends the eyeshadows nicely. The price makes it possible for me to have a few of these brushes, since I can not live without them! I have one in my car, makeup bag, home and office.

This is a great bargain at just $1, worth having more than one. This brush can be used for more than just packing color on the lid, I use it for adding highlight, putting color on the lower lash line, blending harsh lines that don't blend well with a regular blending brush, and even for putting color in the crease. I use this a lot when I have to do my make-up in the car, I just bring this one brush and it works great for my whole eye make-up, except eyeliner of course.