Revlon Colorstay Liquid Eyeliner | SheSpeaks

• jintoki jintoki
    02.03.15

This eyeliner is really easy to apply due to its thin brush tip and it stays on pretty well. After several uses, though, the eyeliner color doesn't seem to apply as vibrantly as it did before. Requires vigorous shaking before use. Also, the container size is rather small so I wound up going through the entire product rather quickly. I would attribute that to the product itself drying out in the container a lot faster than other liquid eyeliners I have used. Still, the product stays on my eyelids all day, so I approve!

• bloni77 By  bloni77
    01.24.13

love it bold long lasting and comes off easily with makeup remover,

• Mrsricky78 By  Mrsricky78
    01.18.13

I have been using this eyeliner for awhile. It's ok. I like it but don't love it. The pigmentation though is pretty good. I still set with a black shadow

• ab1490 By  ab1490
    01.05.13

I always use this eyeliner. It take a bit to get us to it, especially if you don't have the most steady of hands. It will last all day look and I always get compliments on my application. I tend to do a thin line. It lasts me quite a while but I purchase a new one monthly for sanitation reasons. It's a great price and you can always find coupons at your local supermarket.

• testrite By  testrite
    12.03.12

This eyeliner is great. It goes on good.

• BrittanyD07 By  BrittanyD07
    12.01.12

good quality and lasts all day

• msbluestone13 By  msbluestone13
    11.28.12

Because I use Colorstay foundation & love it, I decided to try the colorstay eyeliner. IT stays on alright... but it seemed to make my eyes burn (I just line my top lid, never the bottom) and my eyes arent even sensitive. By the end of the work day my eyes were so red I looked either high or drunk-- just partied out!!! So now it just sits around in my makeup bag.. maybe I'll try it again, if its not dried up by now lol..

• cutetigerlover By  cutetigerlover
    11.20.12

After the days ended it starts flaming a little bit. But everything else about it is good.

• vlemonovich By  vlemonovich
    11.20.12

Wonderful concept. It does last longer than my pencil, however it does wear off and cause irritation to my eyes by the end of the day.

• corabishop By  corabishop
    11.02.12

It's a good product I just always find a way to mess it up!

• londju By  londju
    10.21.12

i love it because it last all day and doesn't smudge.