Movie The Proposal | SheSpeaks

• GENEVA1014 GENEVA1014
    05.26.13

IF YOU LOVE TO LAUGH, YOU WILL LOVE THIS MOVIE!!!

• cfletch By  cfletch
    07.06.09

A funny date night movie.

• ccane6012 By  ccane6012
    07.05.09

Saw this movie with all of my long time girlfriends and we all loved it. It is a really great "chic" movie that I think ladies of all ages will love.

• BKrisch By  BKrisch
    07.05.09

Absolutely loved it! Was afraid that the TV clips had shown all of the funny parts. But my friend and I laughed thru the whole movie.

• knightmare By  knightmare
    07.05.09

Great Movie. I agree the trailers did give away too much info. Worth the time and money to see.

• Hummer63 By  Hummer63
    07.05.09

The Proposal is a romantic comedy starring Sandra Bullock and Ryan Reynolds. The main premise is about how an uptight woman executive bribes her career oriented executive assistant to marry her so she is not deported. Yes, it does have some predictable moments. But, my goodness I laughed so hard I thought I was going to wet my pants. It had been a tough work week and this movie is what I needed - A light comedy, with romance and laughter. I do think the trailers give away too much. I will buy this movie when it comes out on video.