Applebees Food | SheSpeaks

• hampdek hampdek
    02.02.15

Come for the artichoke dip and stay for the atmosphere and cheap entrees. Applebees is a nice place for a first date or social gathering

• BostonSox BostonSox
    10.09.09

I haven't gone in more than a year. While I loved their salad, the fact that most of their food is extremely high in fat has crossed them off my restaurant list. There are so many other, healthier choices near me.

• sealford By  sealford
    07.06.09

I can relate to this story very easily. My husband and I went with one of our friends for dinner one night, and it wasn't all that crowded. It took them 20 minutes just to come by and take our drink orders. It was another 20 minutes or so before we even got our drinks, and then at least 10 more minutes before we ordered our food. Our friend ordered a burger medium-well, and he had to send it back 4 times. He was finally so fed up that he didn't even eat the last one. None of the food was good, and we we tried to complain, they charged us for the whole meal anyway. They didn't even care that we told them it was horrible, they were just more concerned with getting our money. I didn't know that they refused to reveal their calorie content, but I'm glad that someone pointed that out. That just helped me make my mind up even more.

• lilygirl71 By  lilygirl71
    07.01.09

UGH. We've tried Applebees numerous times of the years and have never had a good dining experience there. The food isn't great and neither is the service. Every once in awhile we'll forget the misery and give it another try. It never fails to disappoint.

• jessicady1 By  jessicady1
    06.29.09

I have never had bad food from applebees. The only thing that we ever have a problem with is the service it is horrible here!

• mskimt By  mskimt
    06.27.09

As long as they refuse to reveal their calorie counts for their food, I will not eat there. What are they trying to hide?

• corilee20 By  corilee20
    06.26.09

We eat there all the time and I love it. We get $10 gift certificates from our rewards cards and will use them for free appitizers!

• BlondieKAA By  BlondieKAA
    06.26.09

I haven't had a problem there yet, but I also haven't been there in a while. I'm sorry you had such a bad experience!

• ckenney By  ckenney
    06.24.09

Thanks I will save my money

• Coldfire94 By  Coldfire94
    06.24.09

I don't even know where to start with this restaurant chain. The food is never good, they even gave my husband chewy tortilla chips, they could be folded in half. The prices seem reasonable until you get your food. Our waiter managed to dissappear for almost an hour after we got our food once. I'm just done with Applebee's.

• COOKIESANDCREAM By  COOKIESANDCREAM
    06.23.09

NO ONE I KNO WANTS TO GO TO APPLEBEES SO I HAVNT HAD A CHANCE YET TO EAT THERE (SINCE I DONT WANNA GO ALONE)..BUT I GUESS NOW I KNOW WHY NOBODY WANTS TO GO THERE.

• Marie12345 By  Marie12345
    06.23.09

Applebees has really changed. It used to be pretty good but they've cut back on quality and quantity and the prices are still the same (too high). We quit going there. The last time we went, it also took us forever to get food. This is not good when you have little kids with you. They get bored quickly. Even my son's hot dog was bad. How can you mess up a hot dog?