Clinique Moisture Surge Extended Thirst Relief Review Page 12 of 15 | SheSpeaks

• jtc763 By  jtc763
    03.29.12

I have been using clinique product since the eighties and they never have disappointed me. Many people say i look ten years younger than i am, what's no to love about that.

• Kimberlee81 By  Kimberlee81
    03.27.12

I have very dry skin furring the winter and I love this product. I have super sensative skin, and tend to break out very quick with the wrong product. I haven't had any issues at all.

• AlwaysForever By  AlwaysForever
    03.19.12

Initially I loved it, but it broke out my sensitive, acne prone, combination skin. Would recommend it to others though.

• mrsbdavis By  mrsbdavis
    03.15.12

Lots of moisture!!! Not oily.

• MomeeGina By  MomeeGina
    03.14.12

Makes skin soft, and is fresh cool feeling.

• angelthatsins By  angelthatsins
    03.08.12

Feels fresh and cool.

• ashleyw31 By  ashleyw31
    03.02.12

I loved this product. I have dry skin and just about every facial moisturizer I have used in the past, my skin seems to soak it up instantly leaving my face feeling dry and tight. This is a great product for a great price. It doesn't require a lot or having to reapply several times throughout the day. It is light on your skin, fresh, and leaves your skin fresh and smooth. It also last a long time considering it doesn't require a lot to get that smooth moisturized feeling.

• mallikarjuna By  mallikarjuna
    02.28.12

I have extremely oily breakout-prone skin that gets dry in the winter so I tried this product after receiving a sample and LOVE it

• jenj1009 By  jenj1009
    02.24.12

Love this product!! Makes my skin feel so soft!

• ilovesummerX By  ilovesummerX
    02.24.12

This moisturizing cream is pretty good. I personally prefer moisturizers that are thinner in consistency, and this one is quite thick. I think that it does do a good job of moisturizing compared to a lot of similar products out there. Overall I would say it's a good product, although I would not repurchase it because it was a little too thick for my liking.

• momofone1 By  momofone1
    01.14.12

I love this product. It makes my skin feel wonderful.

• Mariela By  Mariela
    01.14.12

I haven't been impressed with Clinique's skin care line, but this one is worth the money. I love how moisturizing it is without leaving skin oily. I have dry and sensitive skin, so this moisturizer did the trick!

• sarasponda By  sarasponda
    12.08.11

I like the consistency of the Moisture Surge. It doesn't feel too thick; just light and hydrating. I would recommend this to others.

• vbchjewel By  vbchjewel
    12.05.11

I have used this for a long time. I have dry skin and sensitive skin and I rarely put anything but Clinique on it. I swear by this product and my skin drinks it up, absolutely one of my favorites!

• JayneDoe By  JayneDoe
    12.03.11

I love this Product! I have oily skin and tend to stay away from moisturizers in general. I tried a free sample during a winter month, and now I use it all the time. My skin does not feel oily after i put it on and my skin absorbs it very quickly! I recommend to all of my friends