A E The Walking Dead | SheSpeaks

• candries candries
    12.10.15

We absolutely LOVE The Walking Dead. Always keeps you on the edge of your seat and waiting for the next episode!

• MissMommaG By  MissMommaG
    05.18.14

LOVE this! I love zombies and zombie movies, so I was ecstatic when I learned there was going to be a television show. I just wish I didn't have to wait in between seasons! :)

• chiefsgirl By  chiefsgirl
    05.11.14

I love this. The zombies are realistic and it is enjoyable

• cciscaroline By  cciscaroline
    05.03.14

I absolutely love this show!! Its so crazy and the characters and the story and just everything about the show is amazing! There is never an episode that is so-so! I've seen all 4 seasons and cannot wait for the 5th season to start in october!!!

• mmaustin2008 By  mmaustin2008
    04.09.14

I have seen every episode and loved them all. I absolutely love The Walking Dead!!!! Its the greatest show I have seen so far!! Cant wait till next season!

• rachstreeks By  rachstreeks
    03.29.14

Not recommended for the young audience due to graphic violence. My husband and I can't get enough of it. We watch every Sunday night. One of my favorite shows.

• Tabitha28 By  Tabitha28
    03.20.14

One of my favorite shows!!! There are times when it makes me a little nausea, but I love this show. I would say it is for mature audiences and not something I would let a child watch (nightmares etc) But I can go a Sunday night without my walking dead!! very intense!!

• ARunnells12 By  ARunnells12
    03.05.14

All time favorite show to watch.. Been watching since day one, I get so in to this that I cry and yell at the tv

• Thatchickp By  Thatchickp
    02.26.14

I'm absolutely in love with this TV show it is the best and I can't stop talking about it

• lee102707 By  lee102707
    02.24.14

Good storyline, good show. My family had been watching it since the first season, and it was never disappointed me.

• ShellM4 By  ShellM4
    02.21.14

Great show and I never miss. This is one of those shows I have to watch when it airs. Cast is great and the Zombies look incredible. AMC out did everyone with this show!