Gillette Hydrator Body Wash

Gillette Hydrator Body Wash

4.6
              Rated #15 in Skin Care
167 Reviews 4.6/5 stars

My husband did not like the smell. I think it is ok, and my 5 and 6 year old boys like it, but I won't be purchasing it for them :). It seems to do the job ok, so I would recommend it if someone likes the smell.

Loved the smell of this body wash. I gave it to my son to use and will admit that I have used it too because I love the manly smell.

my husband was super excited to see this product. he rarely gets to be in on my "projects" haha always seems to be products for me and my son. he also never seems to get anything for himself. he is used to using our girly fruity flower smelling body washes, yet he no longer complains. he was very pleased with both the scent and lather of this product. and i think it made him feel special and appreciated.

My husband and son both like this body wash. I think they were tired of all the girls smelling wash. Very nice clean smell!

Hubby rarely gets manly body wash. He was super excited to be in on the review. He used this for a few days so far and he already put it on the list. He will not go back to using female body wash. He has found the one for him and plans to keep using this!

Great smell! Not too overpowering. Makes skin feel soft.

Pros: 1.My husband just used up his other sample bottle that came with his shampoo, so it was nice to replace it for free! 2.It smells really clean, yet manly. 3. A little bit goes a LONG way?R used his last bottle for about a month & a half before running out & it was the sample size. 4. R?s extremely sensitive skin does not react to it. 5. It is affordable especially if you can get a coupon of of the brandSAVER coupon booklet. Cons: None according to my husband. Verdict: I have purchased & will continue to purchase. http://sassysweetstyle.com/2013/04/28/the-best-of-pg-product-review/

I received this product and gave it to my son to use. He loves it and asked me if we could buy more when he runs out! Of course we can! Thanks! Great product. I love the scent too. Not overpowering!

My boyfriend loves the scent of the body wash. However, he says it is too watery.

smelled very good and long lasting

My husband and I love this so much! It smells wonderful and it's so smooth so his skin feels just soft enough for a man ;)

Husband likes it as much as his dove men's wash, smells good.

OMG my husband cannot live without this body wash! He's tried others but all pale in comparison!

My husband likes this body wash. They have great scents for it as well.

My husband really liked it and I love the smell too :)